Records Of the Agito - Warriors Of Shikoku

(Timeskip)

(Hospital)

(Shouichi's Room)

Chikage: Alright, Shouichi. Careful, careful. (Chikage said as she helped Shouichi to sit on the wheelchair)

Shouichi: Yeah, thank you, Chikage. 

Chikage: You're welcome. 

Shouichi: Alright then, let's go. 

Chikage: Yes, this is your time since you just got discharged out of the hospital. 

Today was the day Shouichi got discharged from the hospital, Chikage was there to help him get around while using the wheelchair. Even though Shouichi has recovered enough to at least walk around but it still puts a lot of burden on his body since the cellular decay really affected his recovery rate. 

Chikage: Are you sure that you're already fine to get discharged from the hospital? (Chikage said as she pushes Shouichi's wheelchair along the way)

Shouichi: Yeah. The doctor said so. They've done already done what can they do to help me. The rest is up to me to recover. Or so they said. I bet they just wanted to get rid of me though. Probably under the reason, it will stain Taisha's name if they fail to treat me. Well, it's not like this is something that was meant to be cured though. 

Chikage: But, why do you go along with it? 

Shouichi: Isn't it obvious? I just got bored with the food hospital. I really want to eat something that sits right in my stomach after that long hell of porridge. 

Chikage: You're really simple. (Chikage said with a smile)

Shouichi: Well, you've also changed if I say so. Speaking about it, what about Yuuna? Is she already out of the hospital?

Chikage: Yes. She left two weeks ago. Now she should be back at Marugame castle training with Nogi-san and the others. 

Shouichi: Now that you said Marugame castle, let's go. It's been quite a while since I've also been there. 

Chikage: Yes, let's go. 

(Meanwhile)

(Marugame Castle)

(Cafeteria)

(After training) 

Yuuna: Thanks for the food!!!!! (Yuuna said after she finished a bowl of Udon) By the way, did you hear, Wakaba-chan? 

Wakaba: About Taisha's plan you mean? 

Yuuna: Yeah, the thing about reinforcing the barrier.

Wakaba: If we manage to survive the all-out attack mentioned in the oracle, they said it would give them enough time to perform the ritual to fortify the wall's barrier and make sure the Vertexes are not able to enter anymore. That's what I heard from Hinata.  

Anzu: But they did say that they are planning two countermeasures right? 

Wakaba: Yeah, but they never told Hinata or me of what they are planning. 

Anzu: Is that a bad thing?

Wakaba: I hope not. But...... I'm just afraid of what they are planning. Is it so dangerous that they are not able to tell us? Or there are other reasons? I just don't know about it...... (Wakaba said as she places her fingers at her chin and thinks deeply)  

Tamako: Say, Wakaba....... Are you sure that you don't want to tell Shouichi about this? Even he has a right to know. 

Wakaba: I no longer have any intention to have him involved anymore. He has...... fought more than enough.......