Records Of the Agito - Mad Thoughts

(Kouchi)

(Chikage's Location) 

Chikage was right now standing in front of the home of her parents. 

Chikage: To ensure healthy development......... They want to give me emotional support, huh....... 

Chikage 2: The Taisha simply doesn't want to lose its tool. No one is on your side. 

Chikage: Shu...... up...... Shut Up, Shut Up, Shut Up, Shut Up, Shut Up!!!!! The people in town and my parents told me!!!! That they are proud of me for becoming a hero!!!! That they acknowledge my worth!!!! That they love me!!!! 

The black-haired girl then calmed herself down and opened the door of her supposed home only to find the pathetic state of her parents. 

Chikage's father: Hey, Chikage....... We're gonna live as a family now, the three of us together? That's gotta be a joke right?

Chikage: But it's...... that's what the Taisha has decided. 

Chikage's father: YEAH, I'VE HEARD IT FROM THE TAISHA!!!! BUT DON'T YOU THINK IT'S MORE IMPORTANT TO GET YOUR MOTHER HOSPITALIZED????!!!!! YEAH, OF COURSE, I'M ALL FOR US MOVING!!!! I WANNA LEAVE THIS DAMN TOWN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!! LET'S GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!! 

Chikage: Just what is going-

Chikage's father then took a huge stack of paper and threw it directly at Chikage. 

Chikage's Father: THIS!!!! 

The contents of the paper were scorns and insults directed at the ones who have risked their lives every day protecting them.

Contents Of The Paper: TRASH BREEDS TRASH

Contents Of The Paper: USELESS HEROES

Contents Of The Paper: DIE

Contents Of The Paper: DISGRACE TO THE TOWN

Contents Of The Paper:  HEROES WHO CAN'T PROTECT ANYONE ARE WORTHLESS!!!!!!

Contents Of The Paper: DOI AND IYOJIMA ARE LOUSY HEROES!!!!! 

And it continued on and on to the point that Chikage is sick looking at them. 

Chikage: What....... is this? 

Chikage's Father: EVERY SINGLE DAY THEY KEEP THROWING THESE AT OUR HOUSE!!!!! IT'S ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT!!!! YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT!!!! 

Chikage could only look at disbelief at what she had received as negative thoughts began to spin throughout her mind. 

Chikage 2: This is what happens when the heroes began to struggle. They gave their blood, sweat, and tears to fight And then ultimately........ Even after they have completed their duties, these are the things that they have protected. 

Chikage: That's Bullshit....... That's Bullshit....... That's Bullshit....... That's Bullshit....... That's Bullshit.......

Chikage 2: Yeah....... that's bullshit. 

Chikage: These bastards are living off the sacrifice of the heroes. 

Chikage 2: That's right....... It's unforgivable.......

After enough sight of the scorns and insults, Chikage ran out from her home. She ran and ran and ran while holding her hears, believing that everything that she had fought for had been betrayed. 

Chikage: Why won't they admire me?! Why won't they praise me?! Why won't they love me?! 

Chikage 2: They've done nothing but depend on me all this time. But as soon as things look bad they do a complete 180.