Aftermath

(A few days later)

(Inubozaki Household)

Shouichi took a deep breath before the door of the home that he once left behind.

Shouichi: I'm home......

Shouichi was greeted by silence and darkness from his home. 

Shouichi: Fuu?...... Itsuki? Are you guys home? (Shouichi said as he began to take off his shoes and walked in the room)

Just as he walked in, the darkness on the apartment turned into bright lights and popping sounds rang through the apartment.

*POP* *POP* *POP*

Shouichi: WOW!!!! (Shouichi said in surprise as confetti dropped down to his head) Confetti? 

Sonoko: YAYYYYYY THE SURPRISE IS A SUCCESS!!!!!!! (Sonoko said cheerily)

Togo: Isn't that great Sonnochi?

Sonoko: Of course it is, Wasshi~~~~~

He then looked around to saw Yuuna, Togo, Fuu, Itsuki, Karin, and Sonoko waiting to surprise him.

Shouichi: What are you guys doing??!! You guys almost scared the hell out of me!!!!

Fuu: It's a surprise for you, can't you tell!!!! 

Shouichi: Surprise?

Fuu: Well, on the day you left home you didn't even attend the party we were planning for you.

Karin: So, we thought we would throw in another surprise for you. Be thankful for it!!! (Karin said with a tsundere tone)

Shouichi could only keep silent and looked on the floor below him.

Yuuna: What's wrong, senpai? Do you not like it? (Yuuna asked worriedly)

Shouichi: N-no it's just...... after all the trouble I caused I never thought all of you throw in a party for me....... I thought all of you would hate me for the things I've caused....... 

All of them immediately gave a big laugh.

Shouichi: Eh?! Did I say something strange? (Shouichi asked in confusion)

Fuu: No, I just couldn't think why that you think we'll hate you.

Shouichi: Well,...... you guys sometimes treat horribly..... That's the thing I can think of.

Fuu: HAH?! (Fuu asked in an angry tone)

Shouichi: See!!! There!!!! That's what I'm talking about!!!!! (Shouichi said to deter off Fuu)

Fuu: Ahem!!! (Fuu immediately backed off) Well if that's the case, then tonight we will be treating you the best you've ever felt in your whole life!!!!! Come on!!! (Fuu said as she pushed Shouichi towards the dining table)

At the dining table was a feast waiting for him alongside a bowl of Udon for each person as an appetizer. 

Shouichi: Whoa!!!!! Did you really did all of this??

Fuu: Of course we did. Itsuki and I did the Udon. It looks delicious right?

Shouichi: EH?! Itsuki........ did the Udon?! 

Itsuki: Yes!!........ You're going to....... eat it right, Onii-chan?

Shouichi: Ummmm........

Shouichi then looked at the back of Itsuki which he saw Fuu signaling him to just say yes.

Shouichi: Um....... Yes, of course, I'll it!!!! Especially if it's food from you Itsuki!!! (Shouichi immediately change his voice from nervous to confident)