Chapter - 33

Hoseok's POV:
I was burning in anger. I couldn't believe my Amy went through that same trauma once again because of that horrible person. I was in the verge of breaking everything around me and even everyone who would come infront of me.

"I'll kill that bastard. How dare he to touch Amy in that way. He have to pay for this. I'm not gonna let him go like that.", I mumbled to myself, gritting my teeth.

I rested my hands on my hips and took a deep breath to calm my nerves. There was no doubt that Choi have to pay for his sins but I couldn't just act in impulse. I have to work on a full proof plan so there would be no evidences against me.

With some debating thoughts I got into important work regarding my plan.

Within few minutes I was all set for my plan to execute but I have to wait for the day to set.

"Choi, you gonna pay for what you did to Amy. Just be ready to go to hell."

A smirk made its appearance on my lips.
End of Hoseok's POV.

"Are you sure you don't wanna go home?", Jungkook asked Amber again, watching her from the rear view mirror as he parked his car in the parking lot of JYP academy.

"JK, why are you asking me this question again and again?"

Instead of answering his question Amber threw back a question on him.

"Because you're still looking dull and I don't want you to strain yourself. See its OK...its OK if you're not OK.", Jungkook stared at her in concern.

Amber placed her hand on his shoulder and smiled faintly, "I'm fine, JK. I know you blame yourself for yesterday and that's why you don't wanna see me like I'm forcing myself but trust me, JK. I'm fine. After talking about yesterday with all of you I'm feeling absolutely fine."

Jungkook let out a sigh, nodding his head. She patted on his shoulder and joked, "Come on, Mr. Bodyguard, cheer up! We're in academy where instead of me you need protection from my silly friend."

She smirked at him teasingly wriggling her eyebrows.

Jungkook chuckled and then both of them got down from the car.

"Amy...JK.", Yugyeom's chirpy yell rang in their ears.

"Think of a devil and devil is here.", Jungkook mumbled under his breath and Amber pursed her lips inward just to prevent herself to burst into laughter.

Yugyeom reached to them and watching them behaving weird, he queried, "What? What are you talking?"

"Aaah...nothing.", Amber shook her head, "Where's Bamy?"

The smile on Yugyeom's face faded at an instant and a small frown appear on his face.

"Don't ask me about him.", he humphed annoyingly, crossing his arms around his chest.

Amber and Jungkook shared a confused look among each other and then turned their heads towards Yugyeom who was still pouting.

"What happened, Yugy? Why you're mad at Bamy? Did you guys fight?", Amber questioned while placing her hand on his shoulder.

"I didn't fight with him. I didn't even say anything to him but he kept on blabbering and even denied to come with me."

"But why?", Amber raised her eyebrows.

Yugyeom shrugged his shoulders, slightly puckering his lower lip.

Amber lowered her head, pondering about what made Bambam to behave like that.