Chapter-16

Taehyung's POV:
"What happened, Jiminie?", I asked him as I sensed his weariness.

"Its again your favourite Hoseok hyung.", he answered with an annoyed face.

I sighed mentally. I literally suppress my urge to smack on his head. The way he entered the room made me so worried but here he was standing just to complain about Hoseok hyung like a highschooler.

"Now what he did?", I asked disinterested as I trotted to my chair.

"He asked me to get him information about someone and when I gave him all the information he just shouted at me and questioned on my abilities. I mean what's this? If he doesn't believe me then why he asked me to help him.", Jimin rambled out all what he had in his stomach.

"About whom he asked you to get information?", I furrowed my eyebrows.

"He gave me a photograph of some guy who was with Kim Amber. After my investigation I came to know that he is none other than Jeon Jungkook, the most reliable bodyguard of Hitman Bang agency and recently Mr. Kim Namjoon has hired him as his sister's bodyguard.", Jimin gave me the photograph.

I took it and glanced at it. My body tensed up as I saw the picture. That Jeon guy was with Amber...way too close to her to my liking. His arm was on her upper back. I clenched my jaw as I could feel a rage of anger surging in my body.

I stared at that Jeon guy. All cladded with a well-tailored black suit...his well physique was quite visible from that suit. The stiffness on his face confirmed how serious he was for his job.

*'I'm seriously not liking the closeness he has with my girl....huh?!...One sec... What I'm even thinking? My girl?? No...no way....absolutely no way. Why I'm getting annoyed to see Amber with her bodyguard?'*

Its obvious after what has happened Kim Namjoon would hire a bodyguard for his beloved sister. I should be happy that from then I don't have to keep an eye on her.

*'No....I can't rely on that stupid bodyguard.'*

I again glared at the bodyguard in the photo and scoffed.

*'Reliable bodyguard of Hitman Bang....aaahh....whatever?!'*

I rolked my eyes. I couldn't trust him with Amber's safety. That mysterious enemy of ours was still out there. We don't know him but he knew each and everyone of us.

"This whole scenario will be so overwhelming for Miss Amber?", Jimin's voice brought me back to present from my thoughts.

"What made you think like that?", I questioned.

"I mean just think, Taeaah. She was living a normal 21yrs old girl's life but suddenly one day got shot while saving someone. That someone is none other than her would be brother in law's brother and then after one and half month when she was about to return to her old life, she was bounded by a bodyguard who'll be there with her 24/7."

"What?? 24/7??", my eyes literally popped out of the sockets.

Jimin nodded, "Yes...that's what I got to know from my sources."

"Damn....", I cursed under my breath.

That means this bodyguard would be sticking with Amber all the time.

*'I'm not liking it seriously not liking it.'*

"Exactly...this same expression was implanted on Hoseok hyung's face.", Jimin spoke, furrowing his eyebrows, "No...his were way more worse than yours. But why you two have problem with Kim Amber having a bodyguard?"