Chapter - 52

"Seriously, you two are such a manipulators. How to use your words to manipulate the other you two know very well especially your sister.", he puckered his lips and clapped his hands, "Miss Kim Amber... beautiful Kim sister...", he walked around the room, "...such a beautiful, innocent face but such a cunning mind. I bet she must have used her cunning mind and manipulative tactics to keep my hyung away from me. My hyung is so innocent to understand her plannings and he became a toy in her hands."

Namjoon clenched his jaw and clutched his fists hard to suppress his boiling anger.

"Now when my hyung is finally free from her clutch she send you to court him back. I knew it already she won't sit idle...she'll definitely do something to get her oppa back but instead of coming by herself she send you."

Namjoon hear all his venomous words, clenching his jaw hard. He didn't wanna do something inappropriate to Taehyung for sake of his fiance.

*'What an irony is that while Amy didn't want him to stay away from his hyung, he wants to snatch away her oppa from her.'*

Taehyung swirled around and stared at Namjoon, "I'm not a fool, Kim Namjoon, I understand her plannings so just please stay away from my hyung. You and your so called sister just accept the fact that from now Jin hyung is mine and he'll be staying with me. No wedding is going to takes place. Feed these words inside your mind and make your self centered and selfish sister to let other people live their lives peacefully.", he shrugged his shoulders shaking his head, he uttered, "I don't understand how could be someone so selfish...so... heartless that they couldn't see other people's pain."

"Taehyung...", Namjoon's raged high pitched voice echoed in the house.

He sprinted towards Taehyung and grabbed his collar in his fist, "...shut your mouth or else I'll kill you."

"Joonie...", a soft mellow voice rang in their ears and both of them turned their heads towards the voice.

Jin was standing at the entrance of the house and was staring them with glossy eyes.

He returned back immediately as he forgot to take his phone in a hurry but was left shuddered to see his fiance and brother in yet another dog fight.

He in an instant dashed near them and yanked Namjoon's hands from his brother's collar.

"How dare you, Joonie?!", he yelled as he pushed his brother behind him.

Namjoon was bewildered listening to his fiance's words.

"Jinnie, I....", his words were cut off abruptly by Taehyung's sudden interruption, "Hyung...Namjoon hyung was threatening me without any reason.", he held Jin's arm tightly and with a fake scared tone uttered, "I just told him that you don't wanna meet him. You're so hurt by his words but instead of understanding anything he threw hands on me."

Namjoon was shocked to hear Taehyung's lie and shook his head furiously, "Jinnie, listen to me. This is not true. I didn't hit him."

"But you're about to hit him, Joonie.", Jin intervened, "If I didn't arrived in time you would have hit him just like yesterday.", he grabbed Namjoon's collar, "Why, Joonie, why you're behaving like this to my baby brother? Why can't you be considerate to him just for once? Just for once why can't you be civil...huh?", he yanked his collar hard making him to shuttered few steps.

Jin sighed, "Its my mistake to expect something from you after yesterday. It didn't took you 10 minutes to break the relationship of 10 years. How easily you asked me to leave then why you're here now?"

Till then Namjoon has composed himself and he approached to Jin, "I'm sorry, Jinnie...I'm so sorry for yesterday. Please forgive me, Jinnie!"

"You think its so simple, Namjoon hyung?", before any of them could speak Taehyung barged in, "My hyung gave his 10 years to you and you simply told him to leave. Amber also told that I didn't threatened her then also you blamed me."