Chapter - 48

"What do you want, Taehyung? Why you're against this marriage? How can you even think to hurt your own hyung? You know he loves Joonie oppa then why you're trying to break their relationship?", Amber spat out all these questions in one go as if she wouldn't be able to gather courage afterwards.

Taehyung smirked before turning his gaze towards her.

"You know the answer, Amber."

"But you'll hurt Jinnie oppa. Your hate for us can't be bigger then your love for your hyung."

"Absolutely not, Amber, absolutely not. My love for my hyung is much bigger then my hate for you two brother sister and that's why I don't want my hyung to marry that Kim Namjoon."

"Taehyung....are you listening to your words? What are you saying? How can you even think like that? Can't you see how much they adore each other...love each other?", she blurted out in sheer frustration.

Taehyung simply rolled his eyes and was about to speak but his words got choked inside his mouth as Jungkook came closer to them with soft drinks for them.

With a small 'thank you' Taehyung grabbed the glass and took a sip. Amber also took the glass but instead of drinking it she kept staring at it. Jungkook noticed it but before he could react, Taehyung asked him to give him a home tour. Jungkook nodded with a grin and then both of them left.

As they left, Amber stared them for a while but then Jin's loud laugh grabbed her attention which she heard coming from Namjoon's room. She immediately got up from her place and sprinted towards her brother's room.

The door was open and the couple were in each other's embrace with an endearing smile dancing on their lips. Namjoon's hands were on Jin's waist and the latter's hands were on the former's shoulders.

 Namjoon's hands were on Jin's waist and the latter's hands were on the former's shoulders

Both of them kissed each other and giggled afterwards like kids. Amber watched them with a sombre smile and watery eyes. She wiped her tears and was about to leave when Jin saw her.

"Amy...what are you doing there? Come here."

She stalked near to them, "Oppa...I was just wondering if the suit fits properly for Joonie oppa but.... nevermind! You guys continue."

With those said words she winked at them and was about to leave when Jin held her wrist, "Hey...its nothing like that OK! By the way I'm sorry for yesterday."

Amber smiled and tilted her head slightly, "Oppa, please don't embarass me. Its totally fine.", she caressed his cheek staring directly at his eyes.

Jin nodded and then chuckled, "From now on we all will be a big happy family. Taehyung has accepted you two and I'm so so happy for it."

Namjoon immediately averted his eyes towards Amber then back to Jin and was about to open his mouth when Amber held his hand tightly. Namjoon gazed at her and she shook her head in denial.