Chapter - 69

"Why are you so bottled up, Joonie? Amy agreed na to have a bodyguard then what? And Hyunsik has just gone with Amy to drop her at school. He knows Amy is not interested in him and he can't force her.", Jin sound agitated over the phone.

Namjoon has informed him everything about all those incidents happened in his absence.

"Yes, Jinnie, but still M worried for her. You know everything happened in a blink of an eye in this past week that its still feels like a dream.", he sighed, "Hoseok forcefully kissing her...Hyunsik desired to marry her... Amy and Hyunjin loves each other... Hoseok came to the house in our absence...I mean just see how thrilling it is."

Jin let out a chuckle, "Yeah...its true! So many things happened in just a week. Hoseok has seriously crossed all his limits and M still not able to digest how can Hyunsik ask for such acquintance. I mean how can he imagine him and Amy together? Its good that everything is sorted now. Anyways, M happy for Amy.", he beamed, "Hyunjin is a very sweet boy and he and Amy looks good together. Aww... Joonie, I seriously wanna meet my cutie pie. She must be so happy. It reminded me of our high school days. Remember those tension free days?! How we used to be clingy all the time?!"

Namjoon hummed in response and then both of them continued to reminicense their old days.

"About Amy? What do you wanna talk about her?", Hyunjin again repeated his question with a calm voice but yet anxious.

Hyunsik gazed at him and then his eyes landed on the cup kept on on the table. With a smirk he circled the rim of the cup with his index finger.

"I love her and wanna marry her soon."

He lifted his eyes and much to his expectation Hyunjin was staring at him with wide open eyes.

No doubt Hyunjin was taken aback by that sudden confession of Hyunsik but he composed hinself the next moment and chimed, "But, Mr. Park... me and Amy...we both love each other and as much as I know you know it very well."

Then it was Hyunsik's turn to be surprised on watching Hyunjin's boldness.

With a grin, he spoke, "Yes...I know it but then also I came here to talk to you because I want you to stay away from her.", his face morphed into stern as the last words left from his mouth.

He was literally shooting daggers at Hyunjin through his eyes. Hyunjin understood his intentions so he passed him a soft grin.

"You know, Mr. Park, you're exactly like what Amy told me about you. She told me you're so snobbish...full of yourself but I didn't believe her. I thought noone can be such a jerk specially when you have such a huge business empire to run. But watching you I guess she's so damn right."

"You?? How dare you?", Hyunsik roared in anger and bolted up from his seat.

"Calm down, Mr. Park! There is no need to get so hyper. Sit down, please!", Hyunjin was calm and relaxed.

"Please!", he again pleaded in a soft voice, eyeing Hyunsik to sit down.

Hyunsik clenched his jaw and sat down.

"Listen, Mr. Park, there's no hard feelings. You have to understand that Amy doesn't wanna be with you...she doesn't love and you should respect her sentiments.", Hyunjin's voice was calm but yet firm.

Hyunsik closed his eyes and inhaled deeply to calm down his ticking nerves. Hyunjin has really pushed him to his edge. It took his whole strength to not pounced on him and beat the shit out of him. He watched him with fierceful eyes.

Hyunjin was smiling at him but he felt as if he was mocking at him.

"I don't wanna repeat myself. It'll be better for you if you listen to me and leave Amy alone.", Hyunsik warned him with a menancing tone.