Chapter - 59

Hoseok was about to drag Amber with him but his action got halted when Jin held her other free wrist. Amber was struggling to freed her wrist fron Hoseok's grip.

"Are you crazy?", Jin raged, "Have you lost your conscience, Hoseok? Where are you taking Amy with you and how dare you to do that?!"

With that Jin pulled Amber towards her and secured her behind him. Hoseok moved aside slightly and leaned forward to grab Amber's hand again but Jin held his wrist.

He shook his head eyeing directly into his eyes, "Don't lay your hand on Amy again. Stay away from her...."

But before Jin could complete his sentence Hoseok pushed him off from Amber. Amber was beyond shocked. She gazed at Hoseok dumbfounded. Jin got enraged and he attacked Hoseok with a hard punch on his cheek. Soon both of them got indulged in a combat.

Amber yelled at both of them to stop but none of them heed her words. Their fight attracted the attention of the people and they started to gathered around them. Amber felt embarrased to watch her two brothers fighting like some local street fighting rogues.

Tears burned her eyes and for the last time she yelled at them and tried to stop them by intervening their fight. But both of them pushed her off. Defeatedly, she snaked out her phone from her bag and was about to call Yoongi as she couldn't reveal the secret of Hoseok meeting her outside of the house, when she heard a familiar raspy deep voice behind her back.

"Jinnie....Hoseok...."

As the two heard their names yelled out in a loud voice, both of them stopped fighting and swirled their heads towards the owner of the voice.

Namjoon was standing there in tensed body with fire in his eyes. All of their eyes popped out of their skulls. Amber gasped hard. She didn't wished her Joonie oppa to see Hoseok outside her school and the most worst part he saw Hoseok fighting with Jin. She couldn't comprehend how to resolve everything. She knew after watching Hoseok Namjoon would be furious and he would do anything to keep him away from her.

Namjoon dashed towards them and instantly pulled Jin apart from Hoseok's clutch and pushing Jin behind him, stood infront of Hoseok defendingly.

"What are you doing here, Hoseok?", his voice was calm but anyone could sense the lurking rage beneath it.

Hoseok didn't answered him instead he inclined his head to meet Amber's eyes.

"Are you coming with me, Amy?",

Amber was startled at his question. Jin shook his head frustratingly on the audacity of Hoseok to ask that same unimportant question to Amber after the ruckus happened due to him.

Amber opened her mouth in disbelief but closed it at the very next moment as she couldn't decipher any words to explain her stormy feelings right then.

Namjoon stared her through the corner of his eyes and bite his inner cheeks.

"Hoseok, just leave right now.", Namjoon spoke in a stern voice.

Hoseok let out a mocking chuckle and with a smirk he uttered, "Do you really think you can stop me from seeing Amy?"

"You...", Namjoon grutted his teeth and stepped forward to hit him, when Amber darted closer to him and held his hand, halting him to do so.

"Oppa...no please! Everybody's staring."

Namjoon humphed annoyingly and let out a strangled sound back of his throat.

Amber averted her eyes towards Hoseok and staring directly into his eyes she alluded, "Leave us alone, Hobi. You have lost your conscience and I don't think you're in your right mind to understand anything. So please just leave us alone and never ever show your face to us."