Chapter 6

It has been six months since Amber joined the dance classes. She has improved alot in her dancing skills. She also joined music classes with Yugyeom and Bambam.

The duo became her best friends after that incident with Jack. They always stay with Amber inorder to protect her from him.

Amber didn't told anything about Jack to her brothers and Jin also didn't spoke about it with Namjoon. He believed that there is no need of doing anything as Yugyeom and Bambam would take care of Amber. He trusted those guys whole heartedly but he sent one of Namjoon's man to Jack to warn him and also to spy on him as well so that he could dig out all the secrets of Jack and could use it afterwards.

Because of her best friends alot of changes started to happen in Amber. She started to smile genuinely. She became little more confident to face the media. She also went to Namjoon's office and also attended some parties where she confidently met some of his colleagues and business friends.

Slowly slowly the businessworld and media came to know about her. She grabbed the spotlight in no time. Media took her in hand to hand as she was the mysterious Kim sister about whom everybody has been eager to know. She became 'Beautiful Kim sister' from 'Mysterious Kim sister'.

Top magazines channels, newspapers talked only about her for three reasons. Firstly, she was the sister of the famous business tycoon, Mr. Kim Namjoon...secondly, she was the would be sister in law of the famous neurologist of the city, Dr. Kim Seokjin and thirdly, she was beautiful and cute.

Inspite of getting so much of attention and spotlight she still remained that sweet, innocent and humble Amber for everybody. Everyone in the academy loved her for her humbleness and down to earth nature.

Namjoon was more than happy. He was overwhelmed and so as Jin. Both of them were immensely proud of their baby sister.

She was happy with the changes that happened in her life. Sometimes she would also hang out with Yugyeom and Bambam. She was enjoying this phase of her life to her extent. She had never thought her life would be so wonderful after she met her friends.

One day the trio were in the class practising late. That day they had their music classes in morning and dance classes in evening. Finally when they were satisfied with their practises it was almost night and pretty dark outside.

They left the building together. When they came out of the building Amber found that her driver didn't arrived.

Amber's POV:
When we came out of the academy I didn't saw my car. So I called the driver and he told me that on his way to academy the car broke down. He has got a mechanic for fixing the car already. He would arrive in a while.

I sighed dissappointedly because I was tired and hungry too.

"What happened, Amy?", Bamy asked, "Where is your driver?"

"He is on his way. The car broke down  so right now the mechanic is fixing it. He'll arrive in a while.", I replied with a faint smile.

"Ohh...then we'll wait with you."
They both nodded their head in a sync.

"No....no need of that.", I denied, "You guys get going. Driver is coming sooner and guys, Jack is not here so there is nothing worry. You guys go, its too late. I'll call after reaching home.", I assured them.

"Are you sure?", They both spoke in unison.

"Yes.", I nodded my head once and pushed them, "Now go....bye!"

They looked at me with concern and Yugy raised his hands.
"Fine...we're going but do make a call after you reach home."

"Yeah sure!", I grinned.