Chapter-15

Taehyung's POV:
I was sitting in my cabin thinking about what Lee has said to me before I killed him.

He was talking about Amber like he knew her before but how?

*'Aish...why I lost my patience and killed him? I should have tortured him and dig out all information. But now I can't do anything.'*

I moved my hand through my hair frustratingly.

Suddenly a ring on my phone broke the strings of my thoughts. I grab my phone from the table and checked the ID.

*JB hyung calling*  ...the screen was flashing in a constant rhythm.

"Hey...hyung, wassup?!", I chimed as I received the call.

"Taehyungie, how're you doing, bro?", hyung chirped from the other side of the phone.

"I'm fine, hyung. You tell me....how's everything going? The new responsibilities work....colleagues? Are you able to manage everything?"

"Yeah...almost! Jinyoung is always by my side. You know my temper, Tae but he do resurrect me when needed.", he laughed.

A chuckle left from my mouth as I could clearly picture Jinyoung hyung lecturing him. JB hyung was really a tough guy but turn to all softy infront of his boyfriend.

"Are you fine, Taeaah?", he asked out of the blue making me stiffened on my place.

"Yes, hyung. What made you think that?", I queried.

"I got the news you killed Chris and Lee.", he sighed, "And Lee was saying something about your girl."

"Hyung....", I chimed, "...she is not my girl."

"Ohh...really?!"

I could honestly see him through the phone smirking at me, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Hyung....you're saying something."

I rolled my eyes and tried to grab his attention on what he was saying.

"Aaah...nothing. Just wanna say don't worry about here. You have decided to concentrate on your Seoul branch then give your all attention to it. You got the chance to follow your passion follow your heart. I know you'll achieve your goal soon.", he spoke in a firm tone.

I smiled, "Thank you, hyung. If you weren't there to take care of our New York office then I won't be able to think about opening a branch in Seoul and to follow my passion. Thank you for being there with me always."

"I'm always here with my troop you know that. Don't worry about here and also what Lee said about your girl. We'll definitely get some way to protect your love.", he giggled and before I could shout at him he hung up the call.

I shook my head, smiled on his sillyness which he shows only to his closed ones. I rested my back on my chair and closed my eyes, allowing my mind to roam in the beautiful forest of my memories.

JB hyung or to say Jaebum hyung was with me in school.  Along with him Jinyoung hyung and Youngjae were also with me in the school. While hyungs were my senior, Youngjae was in my batch and he was the cousin of JB hyung.

We became good friends as we had same interest in video games. On weekends we usually ended in each other homes just to play video games. We didn't realise when our interest became our obsession. Then one day Jinyoung hyung suggested us to make our own video games in which we could add up all sorts of traps...tricks...bonuses...levels.

We could design it according to our taste and from their our journey started. Appa helped me alot but before I could have achieved my goal, Jin hyung left us for his so called boyfriend and his family.