Chapter-22

Taehyung's POV:
"Tae, relax! Why you're mad? I was just talking to her...I mean it won't have looked nice if I haven't talked to her.", Jimin said with a confused look but then the very next instant his expression changed and he smirked at me.

", Jimin said with a confused look but then the very next instant his expression changed and he smirked at me

"Are you jealous, Mr. Kim Taehyung?"

I choked my cocktail and coughed a little.

"What? Jealous? Me? No way!!", I shook my head.

*'Yes...that's right! I was not jealous. How could I be jealous? I was angry. Yes...angry because my Jin hyung is with her instead of me.'*

"Yes way!", Jimin swirled his rotable tool towards me and rotated my tool towards me by placing his hands on either side of my tool.

"Wha....what are you doing, Jimin?", I chided.

"Don't tell me...the Kim Taehyung...the most eligible bachelor of New York... the heart throb of New York is jealous of his PA as his PA was talking to a girl whom he likes.", he exaggerated dramatically to which I rolled my eyes and yanked his hands off from my tool.

I swivelled my body towards the counter and kept my glass on it.

"I'm not jealous and I don't like her.", I announced on a firm tone without any hint of hesitation.

"Then why you're angry on me?"

"Because I hate her.", I gritted my teeth, "She might have saved my life but I couldn't deny the fact that because of her and her brother my hyung is not with me.", I clenched my jaw.

Jimin placed his hand on my shoulder and spoke softly, "Tae, I'm sorry. Its just you are so protective for her so I thought...", he sighed, "I'm so sorry, Tae...I'm really so sorry."

His appology made my heart heavy. I came to the party with a motive to meet my hyung and Kim Namjoon. I wanted to show them my calibre in the business world...wanted to show them that I have made my own realm in the crowd with my hardwork. 

If Kim Namjoon is the business tycoon..Jin hyung is the renowned neurologist then I'm also a well known video game designer. I'm also on their level even if I didn't got any support of them.

I also wanted to see that so called famous bodyguard, Jeon Jungkook. But inspite of all these desires I had a secret wish and that was to see Amber once again.

Because of all the chaos created by Lee and figuring out about the traitor in my office I didn't got a chance to meet her again. So when Hoseok hyung called me and informed me about Amber also coming to the party, I also accepted the invitation and got my presence recognised in the corporate world of Seoul.

I looked at him and smiled. He was genuinely sorry for what he said but the truth is he was right. I do got jealous of him when I found Amber so comfortably talking and giggling with him.