Chapter 4

Amber's POV:
"Aaahh! Is it necessary to do this?!", I sighed in distress staring at the big building infront of which I was standing with Jin oppa.

Yesterday after a long, tiring conversation I agreed to join dance and music classes. Its like coming out from a golden closet and stepping into a whole new world. Atleast for me its a new world because I didn't saw this world for more then five years. It's making me cringe but my both handsome and dimple oppas are ready to pull me into this new world.

I was really very anxious but I trust them. If they were insisting me to do something then I think I should do it because I know it'll be for my better being.

'JYP DANCE & MUSIC ACADEMY'
This was written on the top of that building. It was a well known academy of dance and music in Seoul.

My heart was pounding so loudly as if it wants to come out from my chest. My anxiety level surely had risen to infinity. I'm sweating.

*'Aaaahhh....its terrifying to think that I'll be here taking my classes with other students. How m I gonna manage?'*

I was fidelling my fingers while my irises were moving left right scanning the building. Suddenly I felt a warm hand on my fidelling hands.

"Don't worry.", he said and I shifted my gaze to oppa, "The Ceo of this academy, Mr. Park was my patient. He knew me and Joon very well. He'll take your good care...so no need to worry or panic. You'll be just fine."

I gave him a quick smile and with a deep breath we entered into the building. We took the elevator and reach to the 15th floor, the main office of the academy.

We went to the receptionist. She greeted us with a warm smile. Oppa gave her his card, "We have appointment."

She nodded and checked on her desktop. Then she took the receiver of the phone on her table and dialled a number.
"Sir, Dr. Kim has arrived.", she pause for few seconds and spoke, "Ok, sir!"

She hung up the phone and smiled to us, "Sir is coming."

After a moment a tall man in his late 40s in a black suit with a bright smile approached to us and hugged oppa with enthusiasm.

"Awww....Dr. Kim, its such a pleasure to have you here."

He broke the hug and his eyes landed on me. I bowed to him smiling. He raised his eyebrows and asked, "Dr. Kim, who's this cutie pie? She has got very beautiful smile and expressive eyes."

"Oohh! Mr. Park, she is Amy...Kim Amber. I have told you she is the sister of Kim Namjoon and she is fond of dancing and Amy, he is Mr. Park Jinyoung, CEO of this academy.", oppa introduced us with a wide grin.

"Aaahhh! She is really so cute.", he exclaimed with excitement and pinched my cheeks.

I was taken aback for a second and then blushed at his compliment.

He sensed my uncomfortableness so he patted my cheeks and said, "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable but you are so cute I can't resist myself from pinching your cheeks.", he giggled, "Come...let's complete the paperwork."

Then he alluded us towards his cabin. After 30-40 mins all the paperworks were done and I became an official student of JYP academy.

After all formalities were done Mr. Park smiled and said, "Now Miss Amber you're a part of our JYP family. Welcome to the family."

Then he called his staff and spoke to oppa, "You can now leave, Dr. Kim. Now she'll head to her class and you can pick her in afternoon."

I looked at oppa with tears welled up in my eyes. The thought of being without him in an unknown places surrounded with strangers made me anxious.