Chapter- 75

"Siwoo, just do as I say. I don't care about anything. Don't do it by yourself hire someone else for the task.", Hyunsik howled over the phone.

"OK...boss!"

"Make sure to hurt him immensely. I wanna see him in pain.", he roared before cutting the call.

Hyunsik has totally gone berserk after watching Amber and Hyunjin together. He has thought he would atleast change Amber's perspective about him but after noticing her discomfort towards him he was blown out of his mind. He has lost all his patience and sanity and now what he has decided to do was far beyond ethics.

"Yes...appa! I got everything that you ordered.", Hyunjin remarked over the phone which he was adjusting between his left ear and shoulder as his both hands were occupied with the groceries bags that his father has asked him to bring.

"Its your girlfriend, dumbo not your appa.", Amber's annoyed voice rang from the other side of the phone.

"Huh?", Hyunjin rebuked, "What are you doing in my house and where's appa?!"

"Ohhh...wow! So welcoming?!", she taunted, "Its not only your house understand its my house too and I can be here whenever I wish. Don't you dare to question!"

Adjusting the two bags in his right hand, he held his phone in his left hand, "I never denied it. Ok..now tell me where's appa?"

"He is in the kitchen preparing for the dinner. He asked me to call you to know where you got lost."

"I'm not lost. I'm on my way."

"Come soon...I'm missing you!", Amber whined.

Listening to her whiny voice, Hyunjin chuckled softly as he can clearly imagined Amber must be pouting.

"Don't make that cute pouty lips. You know I can't resist your pouty lips."

"Then just come to me faster and give me a tight hug and a long kiss.", she whispered.

"Anything for you, ba......Aaaaahhh!"

His words were not even finished when his high pitch scream echoed in the phone.

Scream which was the reault of a hard hit on his head. The phone and groceries dropped from his hand and crashed on the ground.

Sonebody had hit him on the back of his head with a baseball bat. The hit compelled him to drop the things from his hands and to stumble a bit on his feet. With his hand on the wounded part he turned around to see the attacker. But before he could see that person his attacker again hit him on his temple which forced him to let out a heart ripping scream.

"HYUNNIE...", Amber yelled at top of her lungs over the phone, "....what happened? Where are you? What's going on? Hyunnie....Hyunnie...are you alright? Answer me please!"

Amber has clutched the phone tightly in her hands and was trying to get to know what was happening. But she had no idea that her boyfriend was being attacked by some anonymous attacker.

Hyunjin has collapsed on the ground. His head was spinning and eyes were about to close when he felt a tug on his shirt collar. The attacker grabbed his collar and pulled him up mercilessly.

After those two massive hits on the head, Hyunjin was left defenseless. He has no strength left in his body. His attacker then punched him hard on his face under his eye and then again on his jaw.

He let go off his collar which caused Hyunjin to crashed on the ground. His attacker didn't stop there...he continued to hit him with his leg on Hyunjin's stomach...hips...legs...chest wherever his foot landed.