Chapter - 34

Soon Jungkook, Amber and Yugyeom reached to Bambam's house. Amber pressed the doorbell once....twice...but they got no response from inside.

Desperately, Yugyeom pushed her aside and pressed the bell like a maniac. Amber tried to stop him but he didn't heed to her.

After few minutes they could heard faint foot steps from the other side of the door. The door creaked open revealing the zombie like creature infront of them.

"Bamy, what has happened to you? You're looking like a corpse.", Yugyeom sequealed out with his eyes bulged out from the sockets.

"What are you doing here?", Bambam frowned at him.

"What?? I came all worried on hearing that you're crying and you're talking to me like this.", Yugyeom crossed his eyebrows and also his arms infront of his chest with a pout adorning his lips.

Bambam rolled his eyes disinterested, "I didn't ask your worry. I'm all good. You can go now."

"You...jerk! How could....", Yugyeom was about to pounce on him when Amber pulled his backpack back and chimed in, "Yugy,  just shut it....Move!"

With that she pushed him aside. Jungkook chuckled silently on watching their interaction.

"Bamy, can I talk to you?", Amber asked in concern.

"Yeah...come inside!", he moved aside a little to give space for Amber to walk inside.

"No...not inside. Can we talk outside... in your garden?"

Bambam nodded and then all of them stalked to the small garden outside Bambam's house.

"Why you were crying?", Yugyeom queried as soon as they settled themselves on a small bench that was placed there.

Bambam didn't responded just sighed annoyingly. His action infuriated Yugyeom so he jumped up from his place and stood infront of Bambam.

"What...what's your problem, dude? Why are you behaving like a jerk to me? What did I do?"

"Yugy...", Amber interrupted him, "... please give us a moment.", she pressed her lips together and raised her eyebrows.

Yugyeom opened his mouth to speak something but instead of saying anything he walked out from there, stomping his feet against the ground angrily.

"He is so innocent.", Bambam uttered those words dreamily staring at Yugyeom's retreating body.

Amber watched him and then shifted her gaze to Yugyeom, who sat on the bench on which Jungkook was already sitting. He still had his angry pout on his lips which made him extra cute.

"Indeed and the most cutest too.", she smiled softly.

Bambam turned his head towards Amber who still had her soft smile adorned on her lips.

"Now tell me what happened!"

Bambam took a deep breath and bite his lips, "Yesterday Yugy confessed that he like JK and when I tried to reason him out that its not possible as JK is your bodyguard, he became mad and just walked out.", he turned towards Yugyeom, who was staring at him with his arms crossed infront of his chest, "I got upset because Yugy didn't even gave a thought to me....to our relationship. We're together since elementary school but he didn't even thought about me for once."

Amber put her hand on his hand which was on his thigh.

"Sometimes the thing which we need the most would be right infront of our eyes but we couldn't recognise it.", she gave him a soft grin, "The same thing has happened with Yugy. Now only you said that both of you are together since elementary school so its quite obvious that whenever he needed a shoulder you were there...whenever he needed a support you were there.... whenever he needed comfort you were there in short whenever he needed someone you were always there by his side. Because of you he was never alone and that's the reason why he took you as granted. He do really adore you but your being there by his side made him overconfident for you."