Chapter - 42

Amber's words hit Jungkook like a thunder. He frozed on his spot. He opened his mouth to speak but he couldn't postulate any words to express his feelings. He moved his irises back and forth among Amber and Jin.

"My own bodyguard, who was assigned to protect me, kidnapped me and sold me to that monster, who not only hurt my body but also tore my soul into pieces. Those days in his capitivity were my worst nightmares. I never wanted to remember those days but....."

Jungkook couldn't control himself and his emotions. He in an instant bolted up from his chair and darted towards Amber, engulfed her in his strong embrace surprising both Amber and Jin.

"If you don't wanna remember those days then there is no need to remember them. Forget that dark past....whatever happened in past is all in past so just let it be in past."

He kept ranting whatever came to his mind in that moment. The only thing which was important to him at that moment was to console Amber...was to comfort her...

He kept patting her head while pressing her head deep into his chest. Jin stared at him with his wide opened eyes and Amber kept her another free hand on his arm.

Jin and Amber...both shared a confused look.

"How do you know, Jungkook?", Jin asked.

Jungkook parted from Amber and gazing at Jin he replied, "Bamy told me."

On hearing the name 'Bamy' the elder pressed his lips in a thin line and nod slightly, while the younger female stared both of them flabbergasted, trying to anticipate what's going on.

"What...what's going on?", she eyed both of them.

Jin caressed her cheek and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Your friends know everything about you."

"They know? But how?", Amber narrowed her eyes, "You told him, oppa?", Jin nodded his head, "When?"

"When you got in trouble with that jerk Jack and slapped him."

Amber gasped and her eyes popped out from her skull.

"You...you know about that?"

In return Jin chuckled softly and embraced her, "Did you really expect your this handsome oppa to just let you be by your own...huh?!", he pulled himself away from her, "Ofcourse not!! I'm always there with you even if I'm not present physically."

Amber in an instant crashed herself against his chest. She started to sob silently.

"I love you, oppa...love you so much."

"I love you too, my cutie pie."

Then he parted from her and with a soft smile spoke, "Let me talk to the doctor if you can go home right now. We'll leave soon."

With that Jin left the room. After he left Jungkook sat on the edge of the bed where Jin was sitting few moments ago.

"Are you mad at me and Bamy?"

"Why??"

"We never disclose that we know everything.", Jungkook hung his head low.

Amber smiled, "No...infact M happy to know that even if all of you know everything you all never pitied on me rather respected my decision and never asked anything."

Jungkook pressed his lips in thin line.

"Amy...can I ask you one thing?", Jungkook asked, licking his lips.

"Hmm...", she hummed.

"If your cousin has helped your former bodyguard to kidnap you then why you still favouring him? Why you still have his gift with you? You should hate him, isn't it?"