Chapter - 77

"Hello!"

"Where the hell are you, Amy? Why weren't you picking up my call?", Namjoon bolted.

"Oppa, I'm sorry. Actually I'm in the middle of something I'll call you later.", she was about to hung up her call when Namjoon bursted, "Hold on sis, don't hang up. I know what are you upto. Just tell me where are you?"

"I'm on the way to Police Station.", she answered calmly.

Namjoon breathed in, "I'm waiting for you, come fast."

"Hmm..."

With that both of them hung up the call.

After few more minutes Namjoon's wait was over as Amber entered inside the police station followed by the cop with Hyunsik being handcuffed.

Namjoon baffled watching him, he immediately dashed to them, "Officer, what's the matter?"

Listening to his question, officer nodded and gestured them to sit on the chairs infront of his table.

Everybody settled down. Namjoon and Amber sat on the chairs infront of the cop's table. Hyunsik sat on the bench which was placed aside of them.

"Mr. Kim, your sister, Miss Kim has lodged a complaint against Mr. Park Hyunsik that he has planned the attack on Hyunjin."

Namjoon glanced at Amber with questionable eyes and then his eyes landed on Hyunsik.

"There's some sort of misunderstanding, Namjoon. Amy isn't listening to me.", Hyunsik reasoned out, "I tried to explain her so many times."

Amber rolled her eyes, "There's no misunderstanding. Hyunjin himself has told me that Mr. Park has threatened him twice and planned the attack."

"Amy...I didn't do anything.", Hyunsik intervened.

She averted her eyes towards him and glared him, "Don't you lie, Mr. Park. Didn't you visited jim today in morning?"

"Yes, just to see how's he doing?"

"No...", Amber bolted from the chair, "...you went to him not to see how's he doing rather to warn him.", she pointed her index finger at him, "Warn him to stay away from me."

Namjoon was left dumbfounded. He starightened from his seat with wide eyes.

"What??"

"Yes, oppa! Your business partner has seriously crossed all his limits. I still don't believe how could he even do that.", she held her head and licked her dry lips to wet them, "I mean he know...he know everything about me and Hyunnie. I rejected his marriage alliance but then also....then also he... shhiii!", she contorted her face in disgust.

"Just put him behind the bars, officer. He is a threat to us and oppa, please keep him away from me and Hyunnie.", she turned to leave but Hyunsik grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

"Amy, I'm sorry what I did but I really love you alot. Don't push me away from yourself."

Amber turned around and her eyes fell upon her hand which was in Hyunsik's grip and then her eyes met with the latter's.

As soon as their eyes met, Hyunsik uttered, "I love you, Amy...I love you so much. Please don't go away from me. I'll keep you happy more then Hyunjin, I promise."

In an instant, Amber yanked her hand from Hyunsik's grip and slapped him hard on his left cheek with all her strength. The impact forced Hyunsik to turn his face to his right. He placed his palm on his cheek which was stinging in pain and turned red.

"Stay in your damn limits, Mr.Park." , Amber roared angrily, "Don't you forget that your relationship is with my oppa...you're only his business partner and nothing else. Don't you dare to come close to me."