Chapter - 67

"You told them Amy's decision?", Namjoon asked his father as soon as their meeting ended with their investors.

"Yes, Joon and Yejun seemed to understand. I'm happy that he handle the denial sportingly.", Junseo replied, leaning his back on the backrest of the chair.

"What about Hyunsik? What did he say?", Namjoon stared at his father.

Junseo exhaled deeply, "Yejun said he'll handle him."

Namjoon hummed in response and then got himself busied in arranging the documents. Both of them were calm and silent but in their mind hundreds of unanswered questions were rendering. Both of them were restless but couldn't express it clearly to each other. The same thing was bugging in their mind but they didn't understand how to point it out. How Hyunsik would react after knowing Amber's denial was what they were pondering alot.

Obscurred to everything , Amber was enjoying her time with Hyunjin in the school....

Living her life to her fullest... treasuring all the small small memories in detail...

 treasuring all the small small memories in detail

She was cherishing each and every moment with him...

She wasn't even bothered about Hyunsik's reaction

She wasn't even bothered about Hyunsik's reaction. She was totally assured that her father will handle everything and she had her father and brother by her side she was far...far away from any sorts of problems. Her father and brother could handle anything. She was relaxed...happy and content with her happiness...with her father, brother and Hyunjin.