Chapter 10

Jin sighed, "You care about her because she saved you. You're a nice guy, Tae. Why you pretend to be a tough and cold hearted."

He shook his head while licking his lips. He entered into the room and saw Amber was totally immersed in her book. An adorable grin danced on his lips and he trotted near to her.

Stroking her hair fondly, he spoke, "Amy, how you're feeling, cutie?"

Amber raised her head to look at him with gleaming eyes.

"I'm fine, oppa. Taehyung shi just left now."

"I know...I met him outside."

A smirk appeared on his lips when he recalled how Taehyung was staring at her through the glass door.

He stayed for a while and then after planting a kiss on her forehead he left her with a promise to visit her afterwards.

"Jimin, I think we are missing something.", Taehyung remarked to the person on the other side of phone as soon as he got into the car.

"Aaahh...what is it?", Jimin was confused as what he mean.

"Jimin, contact Hoseok hyung. Tell him we need him urgently."

"Hoseok hyung??"

Jimin was stunned and he paused for a moment what he was doing.

"Is it necessary? I mean you know him? Don't you think its risky to involve him?", Jimin concluded in a worried tone.

"Don't worry, Jiminaah. Just ask him to contact me. I know how to talk to him."

"OK."

With a slight nod agreeing to Taehyung, Jimin hung up the phone and dialed Hoseok's number. He asked Hoseok to contact Taehyung.

"Why I should listen to you?", Hoseok rebuked back annoyingly.

"Hyung, I'm not saying it. Taehyung wants you to call him. He needs your help in a case.", Jimin rolled his eyes and replied in a disdain.

"Yeah...yeah I'll...! Don't boss me around."

"Hyung, I'm n.....", Jimin's voice trailed off as Hobi cut the call.

He stared his phone and clutched it hard in between his fingers.

"I don't understand why Tae always seeks his help and respect him so much. He is such a pain in the ass. Pffftt.", he muttered frustratingly.

Then he threw his phone on the couch and resumed what he was doing earlier.

"Taehyung, you asked to call you. Is everything OK?!", Hoseok asked in his usual cold tone over the phone.

"No, hyung. Everything is not OK. I need your help.", Taehyung answered, rubbing his forehead in despair.

"What is it?", a bored tone of the older resonated from the other side of the phone.

"Hyung, there is a girl named Kim Amber and I want you to keep an eye on her."

"I'm not stalking a girl for you, Taehyung. I'm a spy not a stalker.", an annoyed voice rang in Taehyung's ear.

"Hyung, its not stalking...its spying. Actually the reason why I'm asking you to do it is because....."

Taehyung explained each and every details to Hoseok over the phone on response to which the latter hummed and assured the younger to do what he has been asked for.

In few minutes Hoseok's phone buzzed twice indicating that he got message from Taehyung.

Amber's pic and her details were there in the messages. Hoseok's eyes widened when he saw the picture of the girl with her brothers on her either side. He traced his index finger on the screen over the photo with a smuggy smirk dancing on his lips.