Chapter - 71

Hyunsik's POV:
I rested my head on the head rest and stared the ceiling. Chung Siwoo was my man who was working for me from last 10 years. I helped him in his bad times and from that very day he started to work for me. He was the man whom I hired to digout all the information about Hyunjin and about how he got appointed as Amy's bodyguard....

One day Namjoon wasn't in his right mind. He was constantly zoning out for multiple times during the meeting. I noticed it and I discussed it with him as soon as the meeting ended.

Namjoon let out a dry chuckle, "Am I that obvious?!"

I simply nodded at him to which he sighed loudly. Then he told me about his family and their issues. Soon I came to know about Hoseok, their cousin and after knowing everything about him my blood boiled.

Till then I was only concerned about Hyunjin. After watching him with Amy that day when I went to her school to propose her I was just focussing on him but after talking to Namjoon I came to know that I have one more competitor and that too her cousin who was close to her.

Namjoon told me everything about him...how he rebelled against them... left the house...how he always bothered Amy outside the house...and troubled her continuously...

I clenched my jaw hard and clutched my fist. It was unbearable to hear all those things about the girl whom you love.

I decided on that day that I wouldn't allow anyone to be near my girl and that day when Namjoon said he wished to hire a bodyguard for Amy, I took that responsibility on my shoulder. In past couple of months from when this partnership started, I noticed that Namjoon was really very sensitive when it comes about his family and so it was smooth to convince him.

I knew who would be right for this job and I called Chung Siwoo who reported to Namjoon and as he had so much trust on me, he hired Siwoo without any further interrogation. I took a sigh of relief as now I knew Siwoo would do his job perfectly. He know for what he has been hired.

I can sit back and relax. I know in morning I appologised to appa for embarrassing him as whatever I did it was really unacceptable. How could I forget my family's reputation and behaved like a naive teenager.

I love Amy and I'll never let her go...that's for sure. But this time I'll make sure to act smart and not let anyone to know about my true intentions. I'll be careful so that appa don't feel embarrassed with me.

*'Amy is mine. She belongs to me. I'll get her in any cost. I won't lose to you, Hyunjin...not from a kid...a charity case like you. Amy don't deserve you...she deserve someone better than you who'll love her...care for her and will fulfill all her demands. I'm afraid that you're capable to do all these things for her. And I can't watch my princess to suffer with you.'*

End of Hyunsik's POV.

Hyunsik was really determined to get Amber in his life and for that he was ready to do anything. Other side Hoseok was also adamant to be with his Amy by any means.

Both of them have really lost their conscience and Amber being obscurred to all those things happening around her, was too busy with her studies and Hyunjin to pay attention to anything.

Namjoon and Junseo were totally laid back after appointing Siwoo for Amber. At first Junseo was reluctant but after watching Siwoo's work with his eagle eyes he was also assured that Namjoon was right for hiring a bodyguard for his daughter.

Siwoo was really committed towards his work. As it was ordered to him to be with Amber like a shadow, he was always with her...wherever she would go he would follow her. It doesn't mattered to him where she was going or with whom she was, Siwoo never left her alone.