Chapter - 63

"That means Hobi hyung has been kicked out of the house?!", Hyunjin asked in a cold tone .

Amber lowered her head and nodded.

"I'm sorry, Amy.", he hugged her sideways and tried to console her, rubbing her arm softly.

Hyunjin was Amber's classmate and her only friend besides her brothers. She didn't have any friends as she always speak straight forward. Most of the people take this nature as her snobishness and avoid her. They think she was an arrogant and proudy girl who didn't care about anyone. Some of the people misunderstand her being egoistic.

In her class Hyunjin was the only person who stepped forward and extended his hand towards Amber for friendship.

Hyunjin was from upper middle class family. His father was an owner of a small restaurent and Hyunjin work there as a steward to help his father and be self dependantas well. He was a brilliant student and help Amber in her studies more often.

They were together from the last two years. Being exactly the same in nature both of them became friends easily. Hyunjin was someone on whom Amber trust blindly after her brothers and Amber was someone whom Hyunjin repect whole heartedly. He thinks Amber is a very independent and strong minded girl.

As he was out of the town for couple of weeks so he didn't knew what happened in Kim's Mansion in his absence. When Amber told him everything he was left flabbergasted.

"Don't be sad, Amy! Everything gonna be fine!", Hyunjin pacified.

Amber sniffled and parted from him, "It hurts, Hyunnie! Watching my family falling apart without any solid reasons break my heart into million pieces.", she spoke disdainfully.

Hyunjin nodded, "I understand that. But what can you do, Amy if Hobi hyung didn't wanna listen anything."

"That's the main problem, Hyunnie.... That's the exact issue.", Amber sighed rubbing her eyes with the pad of her fingers, "Hobi has just gone insane... totally out of his mind."

"Hmm...", he pressed his lips and caressed her hairs, "...don't worry! Hobi hyung will soon understand his fault and then everything will be gonna alright."

Amber flashed a tight smile at him.

"Amy...aah...mm...do you...I mean m just asking OK...do you love Hobi hyung?", he asked her hesistantly.

"No, Hyunjin, not atleast the way he want me to.", Amber rebuked.

He took a deep sigh of relaxation after hearing her answer as if something heavier had been removed from his shoulders, "Thank god!"

"Huh?? What??", Amber wiped her dried ears.

"Aaah...nothing...nothing.", he retorted immediately with his famous eye to eye smile.

", he retorted immediately with his famous eye to eye smile