Chapter - 50

Namjoon straightened his posture and with a simple nod extended his arm and held Amber's wrist tightly in his hand.

"And for me its Amy...always and forever "

Jin pursed his lips and nodded his head multiple times. Tears threatened to fall from his eyes.

"Goodbye, Joonie!"

Amber was left aghast. She flickered her eyeballs among her brothers.

"Wait...what? What you guys are upto? Are you guys nuts? Next week is your wedding and you're behaving like this. Stop...stop please!", she rambled out whatever came to her mind.

But instead of answering her, Jin turned around with his hand still engulfed Taehyung's wrist and dragged him with himself out of the house.

"Oppa...Jinnie oppa, stop...please! Don't go like this. Listen to me please! Don't do this sort of madness.", she came infront of Jin and tried to stop him, "Oppa, you and Joonie oppa are together for more then 10 years. You two can't break everything like this. What about me, oppa? You can't leave me. Please!", she held his other hand in her two small hands.

"You have your Joonie oppa, Amy. I can't leave my brother alone."

He left Taehyung's wrist and swiftly turned towards Amber. Cupping her cheeks in his palms, he leaned forward and kissed at her forehead.

"Take care, Amy."

Amber held his hands and shook her head. Tears cascaded down her face soaking her cheeks.

"No...no, oppa. You can't go. You can't leave me.", she gazed at Namjoon, "Joonie oppa, please stop him...please don't let him leave."

Instead of answering anything, Namjoon stared blankly somewhere in the room.

Amber again pleaded to Jin, grasping his hands tightly, "Please, oppa...please! Next week is your wedding. We can resolve this matter. Please...please! I can't live without you oppa, please!"

Unable to watch her breaking down, Jin spoke to Taehyung in a choked voice, "Taetae...take me home, please!", he released his hands from Amber's clutch.

Taehyung nodded and held his brother's arm.

"Oppa...don't go, please! Tae...Taehyung please...don't do this...please!", she was crying hysterically but Taehyung stared at her with hatred and held his brother tightly.

"Let's go from here, hyung."

"Oppa...no! Taehyung...no...stop... please!"

"Amy.", after listening her sister's pitiful pleas Namjoon called out, "Let them go!"

Amber snapped her head towards him. Jin gawked and let out a sob. Tears brimmed in his eyes, threatening to fall in no time.

Unable to tolerate anymore he uttered, "Take me home, Tae...please!"

Listening to his words Taehyung dragged him out of the house. Amber followed behind them, continuously pleading to Jin to stay back but all invain.

Taehyung dragged his brother, literally pushed him inside the car and drove off.

Amber stood there, yelling Jin's name at top of her lungs. She was bawling out at the entrance, when Jungkook's car came inside the gate.

Jungkook parked the car and immediately hopped outside the car in a hurry. Appologising to her, he moved closer to her.

"I'm sorry. I know I'm very late but you know na...the paper works...it takes time. I'm really sorry, Amy. Dr. Kim must be fuming with anger, isn't it?!"