Chapter - 74

"Yeah...yeah! I know, Princess, its your birthday and don't worry everything will be as per your wish.", Junseo enunciated when Amber told him about to have a party.

"I want a grand party, appa. There will be two cakes...one for me and one for Jinnie and Joonie oppa.", she added.

"Yes...yes, my princess anything for you ", Junseo fed her a spoonful of Kimchi fried rice, "....but first eat your food."

"There's no need to throw any party for us, appa.", Jin uttered in soft voice, "....you know things are still not in a good condition."

"We know, oppa and we want you to be happy whole heartedly. You didn't even allowed us to arrange any party on your engagement day all wanna celebrate of your being part of this family.", Amber remarked and Junseo too backed her up.

Jin wasn't sure whether he should enjoy with his new family or not but after what Amber said to him, he didn't had the guts to deny her cute pleas so he simply nodded with a warm grin.

"So its your duty to arrange a grand party for us.", Amber directed to her brother.

"OK...boss!", Namjoon showed her thumbs up which made all of them to giggle.

Namjoon took the reponsibility and planned the party which wasn't only Amber's birthday but his engagement too. He also wanted to celebrate for wining his love...wished to show the world that finally after so much struggle after enduring so much pain he managed to win his love and was able to make his for forever.

"I'm sorry, Jinnie...but I wanna confess that I felt more than happy when you agreed for the party.", Namjoon alluded, encircling his strong arms around Jin's waist from back.

Jin was in the kitchen placing the dirty dishes in the dishwasher when Namjoon hug halted his action.

A warm but weak smile made its way on Jin's lips. He swiftly turned around and rested his head on his boyfriend's chest.

Slightly rubbing his face, he uttered, "Don't appologise, Joonie. If anyone who should say sorry its me. Because of me you all were unable to celebrate. I'm sorry, Joonie."

"Hey...", Namjoon whispered softly pecking on his crown, "...don't worry everything is good now. And soon everyone will be with us...Mr. Kim, Taehyung, everyone."

Listening to him, Jin snuggled deeper in his chest and Namjoon tighten his grip around him.

Then all of them went for shopping... selected their dresses decided the menu and decor for the parry and also customised their cakes.

Junseo was happy to see his kids happy and he sighed delightedly watching them.

After two days finally it was Amber's birthday and the whole house was turning upside down from the morning. Staffs and maids were all busy in decorating the house with flowers...string lights...curtains... hanging flower vases...

Amber was being treated as a princess and everything was happening as per her desire.

"Yeah...it'll be a joint celebration of my birthday and oppa's engagement.", Amber informed to Hyunjin.

"So it'll be double happiness.", Hyunjin replied.

Amber nodded, "You're coming today and bring uncle too."

"Yeah...I know I can't come without him and I don't wanna miss your birthday.", then suddenly his smile vanished from his lips and he grabbed Amber's one hand, "I'm sorry, Amy, I couldn't planned anything special for your birthday like you have done."

Amber grinned at him widely. Caressing his cheek with her free hand, she spoke, "Your being with me is enough...your love is special for me more than anything and about planning anything for me....we have a lifetime for that. You can plan something special for me next time."