Chapter-24

Meanwhile, when Taehyung realised both Amber and Choi were missing he straightly went to Jin and chatted for few minutes. He also had some little talk with Jungkook. He wanted to ask them about Amber but he knew that he couldn't do that as it would just cause to rise various questions. So excusing himself he went to search Amber.

Looking the chill and unbothered behaviour of Jin and her bodyguard, he was confirmed that wherever she has gone she has told them and they were relaxed about it. That means it must be some place where there couldn't be any fear and it was none other than washroom.

When this thought crossed his mind he dashed towards the female washroom. He wanted to reach to her as soon as possible.

While Taehyung was hurrying to reach Amber, she was penned in Choi's arms...unable to freed herself by any means.

"Please....let me go. My brother won't spare you if he comes to know about you.", Amber tried to threaten him, pretended to be strong enough and not to show her fear.

"Won't spare me?", Choi chuckled, "He'll never open his mouth when he'll know that I know his deep secret or I'll say your's deep secret and if this secret will get disclosed then what reputation will he have in this corporate world.", he eyed her slantly with an impious glint in his eyes.

Amber was stunned to hear those words from his mouth. Her blood has turned cold...as cold as ice. Eyes dilated in fear...fear of loosing everything that she has gathered in her life after that horrendous tornado which not only destroyed her life rather demolished everything and everybody who were related to her.

"No one will do any deals with your brother. The title of 'Most famous business tycoon' won't be anymore associated with your brother's name. Do you really want that to happen?", he raised his eyebrow.

Amber shook her head slowly which made Choi to smirk in victory. His long time wish was now going to fulfill. He has seen Amber one time when he had visited Namjoon's office and from that day he always dreamt to enjoy her...ravish her...devour her. So he gathered all the information about Kim's family and business.

After getting all the information about them...about their deepest secrets, he thought to use it against Namjoon for his own benefits but then in party when he saw Amber he changed his plan. Instead of blackmailing Namjoon he decided to blackmail Amber and thought to use it to get Amber in his clutch.

After so many attempts in that night finally he got his chance to clutch her in his claws and enjoy her to his satisfaction. He knew it clearly that Amber would never want her brother to suffer because of her.

Taehyung was restless. He sprinted towards the female washroom without glancing at his surroundings. His intuition was telling him to reach to her sooner. He knew Amber and Choi's missing from the party area was not a coincidence.

*'Why I have this strong feeling of her being in danger? Why my heart is pacing so fast? What's this dread feeling settling in the pit of my gut? Why I'm so restless?'*

These were the thoughts running in his mind. Finally he found the female washroom and darted towards it.

Inside the washroom Choi has caged Amber in between his arms and when he noticed Amber was not moving he took it as her approval and he leaned closer to her face to capture her lips.

Outside of the washroom Taehyung tried to open the door of the washroom but it was locked. He put his ear against the door trying to hear what's going on inside when a security guard saw him.

He glared at him and yelled, "Hey, what are you doing?"

Before Taehyung could answer him he grabbed his arm and forcefully dragged Taehyung away from the door.