Chapter-25

Taehyung's POV:
She flinched when I tried to touch her.

"Hey, I'm not gonna hurt you. Trust me, I'm not like him. Come...let me help you.", I extended my hand towards her with a smile.

I tried to be soft unlike my nature to convince her that I really wanted to help her. Watching her so devastated and shuddered, allured me to beat Choi's unconsious body.

She stared at me then my hand and then again her eyes met mine. I flashed my boxy smile.

"Trust me, Amber, please! I won't hurt you."

She slowly rose up and scooted closer to me, grabbed my hand hesitantly and again stared at me with her red tearful eyes.

I didn't understood what she wanted me to do so I just smiled at her. Instantaneously, she jumped on me and hugged me tightly, burying her face in my chest and entwining her weak fragile arms around my well built body.

Before I could anticipate what was going on she again started to bawl out, her tears soaking the fabric of my coat. Slowly, I wrapped my one arm around her to support her shaking body and kept patting her head with another.

"Hey...shh shh...you're fine....you're fine...don't cry...I'm here. See don't cry!", I kept ranting these words to calm her down.

She kept crying for few more minutes but then I felt her grip loosened on either sides of my coat. I slightly parted from her and examined her face. She was unconscious.

I carefully pull her apart from my body and again examined her features.

She was indeed beautiful. I couldn't blame Choi for having a desire to have her. Just look at her....a small forehead with full grown eyebrows...wide set of eyes rimmed with naturally long black eyelashes...a sharp, slender nose and soft plump lips.

Only staring at her made my heart beat accelerate like formula race car then just think when I would make her mine then what would I do.

I carefully and swiftly carried her in my arms and with a glance on Choi's unconsious body, I stepped across him and went out of the washroom.

As I stepped out of the washroom, I saw four familiar figure darting towards me.

"Yes..he is the one who was standing there outside the female washroom with his ear on the door.", the guard whom I had beaten up shouted while pointing his index finger towards me.
He was all patched up with bandages but the bruise on his left cheek was prominent.

Kim Namjoon and hyung immediately came near to me and when they saw Amber in my arms, hyung sequealed, "Amy...Amy. What happened? Amy..", he patted her cheek.

"She is unconscious.", I replied in a cold tone totally pissed off on them as because of their carelessness Amber was in that deep shit.

Her image with tear soaked cheeks..frightful eyes and trembling lips was imprinted in my mind. I couldn't even imagine what would have happened to her if I wouldn't have reached in time.

"How?? What happened to her? How she got hurt?", Kim Namjoon asked furiously and took her forcibly from my arms.

All of a sudden I felt emptiness not in my arms rather in my heart. At an instant, I felt a tug in my heart. As if Kim Namjoon has taken something so precious to me. Reluctantly, I stared at Amber's unconscious body in his arms.

"Yes, this is the man who beat me up and he was desperately trying to go inside the female washroom. He kept on telling that his friend was inside and some weird noises were coming from inside. I told him that I'll inform the manager and he'll do the rest of the necessary work but no he beat me up and went inside the washroom.", the guard kept on rambling.