Chapter-28

Namjoon was about to leave but Jin stopped him and held his arm tightly.

"Joonie, stop. Listen you can't just go and kill him."

Untill then Amber and Jungkook also rose from their chairs and scooted closer to the couple.

Amber also held Namjoon's other arm and pleaded, "Oppa, calm down! See I'm here infront of you without any severe injury. I'm fine. Just let it go."

"No...I can't.", Namjoon yanked his arm from Amber's hold, "Don't forget, Amy...its a crime. He has sexually molested you and its a heinious crime according to law."

"Oppa...please, don't do anything. It'll make the situation worse. Please...!", Amber joined her hands infront of Namjoon, "....he knew about my past and he can use it against me...against you. He has also warned me yesterday that he can do anything to bring your reputation down in corporate world. I don't want you to pay for my miseries anymore, oppa."

Jungkook was standing there all confused after hearing all those things from Jin and Amber. His curiosity to know about Amber's past increased. He wanted to know what exactly has happened with Amber that preventing all of them to take any action against Mr. Choi who has done a heinious crime.

Namjoon softened a little on hearing Amber's words. He immediately shifted to her and wrapped his strong arms around her body.

"Amy..don't worry. Nothing will happen to me or my reputation. Don't forget appa has his own brand name in this business world and I have just forwarded the heirarchy. Its not that easy to degrade Kim's name and fame in corporate business world. Its our legacy...no one can ruined it."

Jin also caressed her hair, "Yes...Amy, Joonie is right. What made you think like that? No one can harm Kim Namjoon's 's fame as its not just a name its a brand and you should also remember that."

Namjoon pecked on her crown and parted from her.

Cupping her one cheek in his palm, he spoke, "Don't stress about anything...OK! Nothing will happen to me and I'll make sure nothing would happen to you too."

"Amy, Taehyung was there, you said he saved you, how?", Jin guestioned.

"He break in the washroom and beaten up Mr. Choi badly until he lost his conciousness. After that I don't remember anything clearly but before everything blacked out I heard him offering me help.", Amber spoke wiping her tears and the couple nodded their head in anticipation.

"I'm sorry, Amy.", finally Jungkook opened his mouth, "I should have went with you then all these things wouldn't have happened."

Amber turned to him and shook her head, "Its not your fault, Jungkook and you know that. So please stop blaming yourself. Mr. Choi is a horrible person. If not yesterday he would have tried to hurt me some other occassion. Important thing is that I'm here infront of all of you without any serious harm."

Namjoon placed his arm on Amber's shoulder and nodded his head in approval, "Amy is right, Jungkook. Its not your fault but from now on don't let your guards down in public."

"Yes, Mr. Kim. I won't...never ever.", Jungkook bowed to him.

"Jinnie, let's go. I'll drop you at your hospital on my way.", Namjoon uttered just to avoid any further arguements with Jin regarding Jungkook's being Amber's bodyguard.

Soon they left the house leaving Amber and Jungkook behind.

"Choi...", Jungkook muttered, "....next time when I'll see him I'm not gonna let him come near you.", he curled up his fingers in fist.

"Just leave it, Jungkook. I don't wanna talk about it."

"Amy...can I ask you something?", Amber it out a deep breath and stared at Jungkook.