Chapter - 57

Amber stayed in her room for the rest of the day afraid of being confronted by Jungkook. She knew she wouldn't be able to hide anything from him for long. Only at the time of dinner she came out of her room and had her dinner without any sound.

Namjoon was not at home like rest of the days. Amber sighed for the nth time of the day. She was sad to see him not at home which means he was working again like a maniac just to keep himself busy. She felt her heart twisted and throat became heavy. She hoped next day everything would change and everything would be settled between her brothers and their marriage that was schedule after three days would take place exactly at that day.

Jungkook was glancing at her during the entire dinner time. She felt his eyes on herself but she didn't paid any heed to it. After literally gobbling her food Amber immediately ran to her room before Jungkook could say anything. Her bodyguard sighed disdainfully.

"So...you're not going to tell anything to me.", Jungkook crooked his eyebrow at Amber on the next morning at the breakfast table.

Amber was nibbling her omlette, when she heard his question she immediately paused chewing and lifted her eyes to meet his.

Jungkook gave her a sharp look...to which she lowered her lashes and fluttered towards the food.

"JK...", she gulped down her food, "...I'm sorry...please don't ask me. I can niether lie nor tell you anything.", she implored.

"OK! I won't ask you anymore but promise me one thing.", Jungkook uttered, "You won't hide if you're in any sort of problem."

He raised his eyebrow, extending his hand towards her. She nodded and rested her one hand on his. Both of them smiled to each other and completed their breakfast.

"Oppa didn't came at night and he is not home yet.", Amber informed her bodyguard when both of them came outside to go to the academy, "His car is not here."

"Amy, everything gonna be fine just give him some time.", Jungkook pacified, leaning his hand on her shoulder.

Amber mimicked his action and both of them got inside the car. During the whole ride Jungkook glanced at Amber who was gazing outside the window with a calm and soft face.

*'I know you're hiding something from all of us. You love your brothers alot and you won't let your brothers to split. You must have done something to bring them close...something that we all should know. I just wish you don't fall in any of his trap. Taehyung is not like someone who'll easily agree to someone...you just stay safe.'*

Jungkook thought while changing the gear and focussing on the road. He was unaware of the fact that Amber was already in a maze...in a deep throat danger and the name of that danger was Kim Taehyung.

Soon they reached academy and as expected Yugyeom and Bambam bashed her with their worrisome  questions. Amber blew a pufft of air tiredly which made her bangs to blow and get scattered on her forehead messily.

She casted a rueful glance at Jungkook in hope of getting some help but her bodyguard simply ignored her plead and inserted his earplugs in his ears with a smirk. Amber pouted at him angrily which was again got ignored by her bodyguard and she was left alone to tackle her curious and overprotective friends.

Jimin was literally jumping and hoping all around the office in ecstacy.  Hoseok has drove him to office in the morning. Jimin was happy to see the changes in his hyung. He could sense his hyung was trying his best to reciprocate his feelings.

A smile was plastered on his lips when the sudden buzz of his phone broke the strings of his thoughts. He checked the phone. It was Taehyung. He received the call straight away.