Chapter - 49

Namjoon and Jin were in their room. Jin went to the washroom and Namjoon came down just to check upon Amber, when he saw Amber fell down because of Taehyung. He couldn't see exactly what happened but his intuition made him to believe that Taehyung pushed her.

Namjoon dashed towards Taehyung and gripped his collar tightly.

Shaking him hard, he infuriated, "How dare you to hit Amy? Huh? How dare you to touch her?"

Amber was too shocked to react anything at that moment. She was frozed for a moment as if her senses got numb. Namjoon left one hand from Taehyung's collar and punched him hard on his lower jaw. Taehyung stumbled few steps because of the impact but soon he composed himself and pounced back on Namjoon.

Soon both of them got involve in a fight and after good few moments Amber got back her senses. At that exact moment Jin also came down and he was flabbergasted to see his brother and fiance indulged in a dog fight.

" Joonie Oppa..."..."Taehyung...", both of them shouted at once but both the fighters didn't heed them.

Jin darted towards them with a lightining speed and tried to stop them by coming in between them.

"Hey...stop it you two! What happened? Why are you two fighting?", Jin yelled out in between while trying to stop them from throwing hands on each other, pushing them away from each other.

"Your fiance started to hit me, hyung without any reason.", Taehyung spoke angrily, breathing heavily.

"Without any reason?", Namjoon narrowed his eyes, "Stop lying, Taehyung. You hit Amy."

Jin snapped his head towards his brother who shook his head furiously in denial.

"No, hyung. I didn't hit her."

Till then Amber straightened up on her feet and scooted closer to her brothers. Namjoon and Taehyung also straightened themselves, fixed their scrunched clothes and stood their like nothing happened...like they were not the one who were fighting few moments ago.

"Amy, do Taehyung hit you?", Jin asked her, gazing at her intensely.

Amber shivered a bit under his sharp gaze and shook her head softly.

Jin sighed annoyingly but before he could open his mouth, Namjoon argued, "Then why you fell on the floor. I clearly saw it. Taehyung hit you."

"No, oppa. You're misunderstanding the scene. We were just talking and somehow I lose my balance and fell down.", Amber approached to her elder brother.

"Joonie...", Jin called out annoyingly, "...I know you hate Taehyung but atleast don't blame him for such nasty things. How can you say that...huh? I don't understand how can you even think like that."

"Think like that?", Namjoon queried to Jin in an arrogant tone, "Do you even know what your beloved brother is doing behind your back?", he eyed towards Taehyung who was staring at him with a poker face .