Chapter-31

Jimin happily trotted to Taehyung's cabin and knocked at the door. On hearing a small 'Come in' in a soft voice he pushed the door and entered.

"I saw Miss Amber with her bodyguard. Anything serious??", he asked as he pulled the chair and settled himself on it.

"Thank me? For what?", Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows to him.

"Yes...", Jimin nodded, "...you saved her yesterday...isn't it?!"

Hearing Jimin's words made Taehyung to realise that Amber didn't even said anything about that malicious incident. She just kept asking about the hairclip.

Bitting his lower lip, he rubbed his chin with his index finger.

*'That hairclip is really special to her. She cared about that clip more then that incident.'*

He swiftly opened the drawer and stared at the hairclip. Caressing the edges of the clip a thought crossed his mind.

*'You're so special to her. Loosing you made her so restless that she forgot about everything around her. She came all the way here just to ask about you not to thank me. Strange...how could you be so special to her...huh?'*

Jimin noticed him staring at something in the drawer, so he rose a little from the seat to have a glance of what Taehyung was staring.

"What are you staring at?"

"Huh...", Taehyung came out of his trance and pushed the drawer with a thud.

Straightening himself on his chair and sticking out his tongue he fixed his coat.

"Nothing...its not important. Do you have to say something?", he asked.

Jimin again crouched down on his chair and handed him the file which he brought with himself.

"This is the file of the new deal regarding of our new project. I have postulated all the points that you wanted to add. But one thing I wanna ask you."

Taehyung took the file and kept flipping the pages reading the points that has been postulated.

"What is it?" he asked while flipping the papers.

"Are you serious about this project?", Jimin asked out of nowhere, "I mean I know you always have a passion for music but don't you think without any experience jumping in this world of music is quite risky?"

Taehyung dtopped flipping papers and looked at Jimin.

"I know what you're trying to say but I think we shoukd now try our luck in our passion. Don't forget last time when we did something that we love, we got success in that. So this time also I'm doing what I love to do. We should try new projects and should give the chance to the newbies to showcase their talents infront of the people. Don't you think it'll be a good start for the beginners who do really have talent but didn't have any chance?"

Jimin nodded pressing his lips together in a thin line, "Hmm...you're right!"

"And don't forget you and Hoseok hyung can bond together if we start this business. Both of you can guide the newbies and train them with your dancing skills.", Taehyung smirked as he winked at him.

Jimin grinned, "One good thing happened today."

Taehyung raised his eyebrows.

"Hoseok hyung admitted that he don't wanna hurt me anymore. He asked me to stop bothering him as he don't wanna behave rudely to me."

Taehyung opened his mouth to speak something but Jimin stopped him by showing his hand to him.

"I know...I know what you'll say. But the fact is he literally admitted that he don't wanna hurt me and he knew that his rude behaviour hurt me alot. Its a good sign for me."