Chapter-20

Amber straightly went upto him and embraced him.

"Are you two going somewhere?"

"Not only we two you and Jungkook also coming with us. We're invited in Mr. Choi's party which is in the honour of our new partnership.", he patted her cheek, "Now go and get ready. Don't forget the theme of the party is black.", then he turn towards Jungkook, "You too, Jungkook. Go and get ready. Remember in black."

Jungkook nodded and stalked towards his room. Amber also moved towards the stairs when her eyes met with Jin. He immediately broke the eye contact and started a conversation with his boyfriend.

Amber sighed and sprinted to her room. Jin watched her from the corner of his eyes and dropped down his shoulders.

"Joonie, let me go and check her.", without waiting for Namjoon's response he climbed up the stairs and head to the Amber's room.

"Hmm...theme is black. OK let me see what I have in black.", Amber was standing infront of the closet with her index finger patting on her chin, "Always Jinnie oppa select my dress for parties but today I don't think he'll do it. I have to select it."

Suddenly, the door creaked open, revealing her handsome oppa. Amber tensed up when she saw him.

"I...I was selecting my dress."

Jin didn't utter anything and simply walked upto her closet. Amber shifted from her spot, giving him space to look at the closet. Taking out a short black tulle dress with sweetheart neckline, he placed it on the bed.

"Take a quick shower and wear this."

With that he padded around, collected all the matching accessories and kept beside the dress.

"Be quick. Don't make us wait long."
He turned on his heel to leave but before he could step forward, Amber embraced him tightly from the back.

"Oppa, I'm sorry. Please...talk to me. Please...I won't repeat it again. I'm sorry...please...forgive me.", she whispered in between her sobs.

Jin held her hands and removed them from his body. He turned towards her. With a faint smile he wiped her tears and cupped her cheek. Amber leaned to his touch. Closing her eyes she placed her palm on his hand and rubbed her cheek against his palm.

"I'm not mad at you, Amy. I was just so worried about you. When you didn't receive my call I was so tensed. I tried to contact Joonie but as he was in the middle of meeting he also didn't received my call. So many inappropriate thoughts were running in my mind. I couldn't think straight at thst moment. When I came to know that you didn't receive my call because you were busy with your friends it hurts me alot. I'm sorry fo...."

Jin's words were stuck in his mouth as Amber crashed herself on his chest.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry. I won't do this mistake again, oppa. I'm so sorry. Please you don't appologize. You're not wrong. Its me who should appologize to you. I won't repeat it again. I promise."

Jin rubbed her back and placed a kiss on her crown.

"OK...Now hurry up. You know how desperate Joonie is.", he parted from her.

Amber nodded and went to bathroom to take a quick shower. Jin left the room and as he closed the door he saw Jungkook was also exiting his room. Jin nodded slightly gesturing him to come downstairs.

"Dr. Kim, I wanna tell you something.", Jungkook uttered which made Jin to stop on his track.

"You know about Jack, right?! The guy in Amy's dance class.", Jungkook asked and Jin nod in affirmative.