Chapter - 38

"Suffered alot?", one word at a time came out of Jungkook's mouth as he twitched his eyebrows.

On hearing his question then only Bambam realised what he blurted out in a flow. He has gone far enough to retrack his said words so he just tried to cover it up with another topic, "Aaa...let's go, JK! See they almost reached the cafe."

Bambam was about to take one step but Jungkook held his arm, preventing him to move.

"Bamy, what has happened to Amy? Why you said like that about her?"

"Huh?! JK, its nothing....its just...I blurted out things.", Bambam tried to feigned it but Jungkook was not in a mood to let go.

"Is she OK? Did she got hurt? Did someone harassed her? Mr. Kim has told me that her previous bodyguard has betrayed him and kidnapped Amy for money. Is there something more to it? Tell me, Bamy. I'm worried about her. I knew there is something deep behind her cheerful eyes. It always felt to me like she is hiding her pain... longing but I never asked her because of the fear that it might trigger her pain."

Jungkook's face was contorted in worry. His eyes were about to tear up.

"JK, I know what you're thinking and believe me we're very happy that in our squad you're also added. You also care about her.", Bambam uttered as he kept his hand on Jungkook's shoulder, "JK, actually Amy doesn't know that we know about her past. She never shared it with us nor we ever discussed it. Jin hyung told us so that we could take care of Amy."

"Dr. Kim??", Jungkook widened his eyes and Bambam nodded.

"What has happened with her? Will you tell me?"

"Promise me that you'll never disclose it infront of Amy. If she doesn't want us to know about it then let's keep things like that."

Jungkook nodded and with a deep breath Bambam opened his mouth, "Amy...Amy has been rapped....that too not once but repeatedly.... continuously."

The last words came out from his mouth as a whisper....as if he had a very hard time to utter those words.

Jungkook felt his world stopped. He froze on his spot, stared at Bambam with eyes and mouth agaped. He wanted to ask but no words came out of his mouth. It felt as if his words got choked inside his throat. He has already knew that Amber must have gone through alot but never in his dream he has thought about such horrenduous incident.

Bambam took a sharp breath, calming his anxious heart, he spoke, "She has been kidnaped by her own bodyguard for ransom but even if Mr. Kim gave him the money he didn't returned Amy instead he delivered him to someone else who offered him more money.", he chuckled dryly, "As if Amy wasn't a human....as if she was a beautiful doll with heavy price."

"Who was that person who bought her?", Jungkook queried anxiously.

"I don't know who was that. Jin hyung never told us but he told us what horrible things he did to her. He raped her multiple times...tortured her...kept her caged in the basement without food, water and light...he even kept her naked just to humiliate her...break her to the core so that she would just give up her self esteem...self dignity. That man was sick and was some sort of pshyco. He was obsessed with Amy and wanted her to be with him by any means. Breaking her mentally...emotionally...he wanted her to be in his control just like a puppet.", he sighed, "But thanks to god Mr. Kim got her location and rescued her. But because of those horrified incidents she was traumatised and slipped into mental health issues. It took her more then three years to heal both physically and mentally. And now see her how cheerful and jubiliant she is."

Bambam watched both of them, who were stuck at the entrance bickering on something.

"No one can say that the girl infront of us who is so happy...jolly...cheerful... from whose lips smile never fade away, has gone through so much of turmoil of emotions...suffered from mental illness...depression...suicidal attacks. Don't you think, JK she is much much more stronger then we boys.", Bambam chuckled, gazing at Jungkook's tearful eyes.