Chapter - 70

Hyunsik was outside of the restaurent and was watching them from afar inside his car since morning.

He was in his office when his man informed him about Amber's sudden visit to Hyunjin's restaurant. Hyunsik was furious to know that and inorder to keep an eye on her girl he immediately came there.

He was literally fuming and his anger had been multiplied ten folds. He couldn't see his Amy to be so close with anyone else except him. But here Amber was not only close to Hyunjin, she was rather hugging and kissing him.

He again dialled her number and to his annoyance he found it switched off. He smashed his phone against the steering wheel which caused the phone to break into pieces. He gritted his teeth and casted a last resentful glance on the couple just to get his anger escalated.

Hyunjin has cupped Amber's cheeks and leaned forward to captured her lips. Both of them got indulged in their steamy kissing session. Hyunsik closed his eyes and humphed in sheer annoyance.

How badly he wished to rip Hyunjin apart from Amber and punch him to death. How hard it was for him to control his nerves and sit there, watching the girl whom he love kissing someone else. He was raging in anger. Unable to watch anymore he drove off from there to his house.

Reaching his house, he threw the car keys somewhere in the hall. He was breathing unevenly in anger and roamed his eyes all around the house. He watched his father was sitting on the couch and when there eyes met his father passed him a warm smile.

"Where you have been, Hyun? Come let's have dinner!"

"I don't have an apetite,", he answered and without waiting for any response he padded towards his room literally stomping his feet.

Yejun frowned and called out for him but Hyunsik's ears were turned deaf to his father's voice.

As soon as he entered his room, he shut the door with a bang taking each and everyone in shock. Yejun straightened up from the couch and padded towards Hyunsik's room.

He knocked at his door but instead of opening the door, Hyunsik yelled at top of his voice and started to threw things madly.

Yejun kept on banging at the door and calling his son's name but his voice has gone deaf to Hyunsik's ears.

"Open the damn door, Hyun!", Yejun yelled frustratingly.

Hyunsik rebuked, "Leave me alone, appa, I'm not in my right mind."

Yejun had enough of his son so instead of standing there and pleading to Hyunsik he called out his servants and asked them to break the door.

After about 15-20 mins of sweating finally the servants were succeeded to break the door. The sudden intrusion in his room made Hyunsik to halt his actions. Everybody were left shuddered to see Hyunsik's raged condition and also the room.

Yejun cleared his throat which made the servants to get their clue and they simply bowed to him and left. As soon as they left, Yejun trodged closure to his son. He grabbed his wrist and dragged him to his room.

Yanking him inside his room, he shut the door and turned to face his son. Despair and anger could be easily noticed from his eyes.

"What are you upto, Hyun? What do you wanna proove? Why are you behaving like a recklessly loosened bull who goes on hitting people?"

Hyunsik didn't answered his father just stared at him, breathing heavily.

"I asked you something?", Yejun bellowed.

Hyunsik lowered his eyes and gulped. Clenching his jaw, he tried to suppress his anger.

"I saw Amy with someone else.", he muttered.