Chapter - 78

As Yejun got everyone's attention, he flashed a grin and padded closer to Hyunjin. Offering the bouquet to him, he spoke in melow voice, "These flowers are for you, young boy. That day on Amy's birthday I saw you brought these flowers for her. So I guessed that if Amy love these flowers so will you."
Hyunjin smiled and grabbed the flowers, nodding his head, "Yes, Mr. Park...very true. Thanks for your kind gesture."

Taking a deep breath, Yejun turned towards Seojoon, "I'm really sorry for whatever happened to Hyunjin. I know sorry is not enough but this is the most least thing I can do right now. I can't tell how ashamed M feeling for my son's deed. He has crossed all his limits."

Seojoon immediately scooted closer to him, "There's no need to appologise, Mr. Park. Let's just forget everything and let it go. We don't wanna stretch things further. Just want one favour from you.", he stopped to see Yejun's expression and when he got the cue to continue, he resumed, "Ask your son to stay away from Hyunnie and Amy. He's hurt after Amy's deniel and we understand it but we won't tolerate his madness. He should respect Amy's feelings."

Yejun's eyes moisten on listening those words about his son. He was embarrassed and feeling guilty for his son's deed. He was about to say something but his voice choked.

Watching him so heartbroken, Amber felt bad for him. She mentally cursed herself for her naiveness.

Before anyone could do or say anything, she bowed before Yejun, "I'm really sorry, Uncle Park, please forgive me. I shouldn't have acted so recklessly. I should have talked to my elders and you elders should have taken care about everything."

Yejun sniffled his stuffed nose and with a sad grin, spoke, "Its OK, Amy! What's done is done...we can't change it instead of accepting it. And I'm in no place to say anything to you when my own son have made fun of mine."

"Yejun, we can talk about it.", Junseo barged in, "We really think that this case should be handled outside among us without involving the police. Hyunsik is also our kid and we can't see him behind the bars."

"That's so generous of you, Junseo but in my opinion I think you all shouldn't forgive Hyun. He needs to be punished. What he has done its beyond forgiveness?", Yejun spoke softly but firmly.

"I know, Mr. Park! But I don't wanna stretch it for longer. Just stop it right here. We should part our ways and should stay far away from each other.", Hyunjin alluded.

"Yes....Hyunjin is right. I don't think Hyunsik will ever leave Amy alone. It'll be better if you send Hyunsik somewhere away from here.", Namjoon agreed to Hyunjin and asked Yejun to send out of the city.

"Namjoon....behave!", Junseo warned him sternly.

"No, Junseo! Namjoon is right. I'll send Hyunsik to Hong Kong to my brother's. It'll be better for everybody.", Yejun barred Junseo and agreed to Namjoon then he turned to Hyunjin and Amber, "I have came here to appologise on behalf of my son but you have already forgave him.", he caressed both of their's cheeks and patted fondly, "God bless you, kids. Always stay happy."

After that he turned his heels and left with a sad smile.

"Look how much you have hurt him.", Hyunjin complained as soon as Yejun left, "He thought you as his daughter and look what you have done to him.", his voice was soft but stern and his arrogance was dripping from his each words.

"Hyunnie, stop it!", Seojoon barred him, "Amy has realised her mistake, don't you dare to pick up a fight."

"No, uncle!", Namjoon spoke in middle, "Don't stop him. He's right. Amy has seriously crossed her limits this time."

Amber watched them with guilt filled eyes and then lowered her head. After watching Yejun's sad and disheartened face she realised her mistake.
"I'm sorry.", she spoke in mellow voice, "I'm really sorry."