Chapter - 66

"I'm so happy, appa!", Hyunsik jumped in ecstacy after the Kim's left, "I'm so...so...so happy today, appa.", he held his father's hand and danced merrily.

Yejun was overwhelmed to watch his son dancing with joy. He watched him fondly.

"I know, appa you're also happy with our relationship.", he embraced him tightly, "I'm so lucky to have you as my father, appa...you're always so supportive to me. I love you, appa...I love you so much!!"

"I love you too, son.", Yejun hugged him back, "But son, we still don't know what'll be Amy's answer so you should prepare yourself for her rejection too."

Hyunsik snapped instantaneously. He pulled away from his father with a jerk and stared him flabbergasted.

"Rejection??", he frowned, "Are you kidding me, appa?"

He turned around, "Why the hell will she reject me? What do I lack of?", he faced his father and their eyes met, "I'm smart...handsome...good looking and rich. I have everything that a girl desire then what made you think that Amy can reject me?"

"I'm not saying that you lack something. Its just a fact, Hyun, its not necessary that if you love her then she'll also love you.", Yejun stated.

"She'll love me, appa. She'll love me exactly like I love her."

"And if she don't?"

"Then I'll make her.", Hyunsik answered sternly, "She's mine, appa and she'll stay with me always. She doesn't have any choice of rejecting me, appa. She'll definitely fell in love with me...you'll see."

"What if she reject you, Hyun?", Yejun again remarked much disliking of his son.

"Then....", Hyunsik paused for a moment, "...I'll kill her."

Yejun gasped hard. He was left stunned...unable to grasped what his son just blurted out.

"If she won't be mine then I won't let her to be anyone's else.", he stared directly into his father's eyes.

Yejun stared his son dazedly. He couldn't make himself to utter anything. Hyunsik's words choked his voice completely.

After a brief moment, much to Yejun's dismay, Hyunsik smirked at him and scooted near, "I'm kidding, appa. How can I kill her when I love her more then my life. Now let me go and grab something special for my would be wife."

With that he left, leaving his father in daze.

"I still can't believe this!", Hyunjin exclaimed, grazing dotingly at Amber, "You...Kim Amber...my best friend, Amy loves me too."

He threaded their fingers together and moved closeure to his lips to plant a kiss on her hand.

They were sitting under a tree in the garden back of the school building, bunking their last class.

Amber rested her head on his shoulder which made him chuckle softly, "And I thought you don't love me...I thought just I got the feelings for you but today I realised that feelings are mutual."

She raised her head a little and tilted a bit to meet his eyes. Hyunjin bumped his head lightly against hers and then both of them smiled together.

"I'm sorry...", he spoke in a soft voice which made Amber to shot up her head from his shoulder with furrowed eyebrows.

Hyunjin watched her and with a warm smile caressed her cheek, "I should have confessed earlier then Hobi hyung wouldn't have kissed you. Infact he wouldn't have thought of you like that. I'm sorry, Amy."

He again threaded their fingers together and gripped them tightly.

Amber chuckled dryly, "No need to be sorry, Hyunnie. Let's just forget about yesterday and enjoy this moment at present. Please don't ruin it by remembering some unimportant things."