Chapter - 37

It has been two days after Choi's death. Even if Namjoon and Jin tried their best to hide the news, Amber came to know about it. She was shuddered to know the truth but tried to shrug it off by busying herself in her classes. Instead of pondering her mind in Choi's death she decided to give her full attention on her plan of making Yugyeom to realise his feelings.

After the practice ended all the students left the studio one by one leaving the four of them behind. Yugyeom also packed his bag and was ready to leave.

"Yugy, you leaving?", Bambam was surprised.

Yugyeom didn't utter anything simply nodded his head.

"But we always practice together after the class then what happened today?"

Bambam's question made Yugyeom to snap his head towards him with furrowed eyebrows. He was annoyed and mad at Bambam. In those two days Bambam didn't talked to him properly. In class he also he always sticked to Amber and on the way to return he would just keep himself busy with his phone or listen to songs. In those two days he completely ignored Yugyeom which made him totally enraged by that question of Bambam.

"You're asking me?", he pointed his index finger towards himself, "Me...?? Why don't you ask it to yourself instead.", he scoffed.

Amber and Jungkook shared a smirk eyeing each other and then immediately Amber stalked closer to them.

"Yugy, what's the matter? Why are you behaving indifferently?", she asked, holding Bambam's hand.

Yugyeom stared at their holding hands and clenched his fist tightly, "I'm leaving. You both continue your dance practice without me. I don't think my presence or absence make any difference anymore."

He turned and was about to leave when Bambam held his wrist.

"Yugy, why are you saying such things?"

Yugyeom yanked his hand fiercely and yelled, "Stop it, Bamy. Just stop it. Stop behaving so oblivion as if you don't know why I'm so indifferent."

"Yugy...", Amber stepped closer to him, "...we seriously don't know the reason."

"Amy, please you stay out of it. Its between me and Bamy.", he spoke as he casted an annoyed look at her.

For a moment Amber shuddered on her spot as she has never seen her friend in such a raged state. For a moment she felt that she made a huge mistake.

Yugyeom gripped Bambam's collar in his fists and raged in anger, "What has happened to you, Bamy? Why...why you pushed me away? Why you didn't tell me what was bothering you? Why you chose Amy but not me?"

He let go off of Bambam's collar and sigged distressly, "We are childhood friends....always together...bestfriends for life. Then why you just pushed me away from you? I'm not feeling upset on the fact that you talked to Amy, I'm upset because you asked me to leave you alone. Why Bamy, why? What's there that you didn't even bothered to think about me? Two days....", he showed his two fingers to Bambam, "...for two days you didn't talked to me like before...you didn't even payed any attention to me...didn't spend time with me like before...I know Amy is our best friend and she made you feel good but why you didn't let me to do that?!", he choked as tears tumbled down on his cheeks.

Bambam was about to step towards him just to engulf him in his embrace but Amber got hold of his arm and restricted him to do so.

After few moments he composed himself and spoke again, "You know it very well that I can't see you in pain but then also you decided to hide your pain from me and even when I asked you didn't wish to tell me. I can understand you love Amy and wanna be with her in every thick and thin but why you didn't talked to me. Am I not your friend? Ain't I have any rights on you...on your friendship....on your pain?"