Chapter-18

"Hyung, you know it very well Jimin is best in his work.", Taehyung stated himself, rubbing his temples to ease the headache.

"Taehyung, I know it as well. What happened why you're bashing on me like this all of a sudden?", Hoseok eyed him with a raised eyebrow.

"Then why you argued with him when he gave you the information about that Jeon guy.", Taehyung rested his back on the chair.

"Its just...I mean I didn't expected Nam....Mr. Kim Namjoon will hire a bodyguard for his sister all of a sudden.", Hoseok flickered her eyes to everywhere but Taehyung.

"Hyung, you know Jimin likes you then also why you always behave like a jerk to him?"

"Tae, I think we have already decided that you'll never come in between me and Jimin. Its something between us, Tae, so stay away."

Hoseok's eyes immediately focused on Taehyung's as soon as he mentioned Jimin.

"Hyung, I'm not interfering. I'm stick to what we have decided but hyung, don't you think you're behaving unfairly with Jimin from the time when you came to know he likes you. I mean its not fair to behave rudely without any reason with someone who likes you.", Taehyung tried to keep his point infront of the older.

He wanted both of them to be together because in his opinion both of them were perfect for each other.

"I think I should leave if you don't have anything else to say.", Hoseok straighten himself from the chair.

Taehyung let out a defeated sigh. He wanted to talk to his hyung about Jimin being sad and unhappy but....

He then thought shrugging off the topic for that moment would be a good idea. So he stopped his hyung.

"What about Amber's situation, hyung? Kim Namjoon has hired the best security agent of the agency as a bodyguard for his sister."

"Hmm....", he nodded, "...but I'm not leaving Amber's side. I'll still keep an eye on her whether you want it or not.", he looked at the younger with a slight glint of annoyance in his eyes, "If you haven't been so impulsive and killed Lee, we must have gotta know who's after her. We can't risk her life for anything she didn't do."

"Hyung, I'm already regretting for it.", Taehyung whined, "Please don't make me feel worse."

"Change your attitude, Tae. Don't be so impulsive, it may lead you to trouble.", uttering those wise words to Taehyung, Hoseok left the place.

As he opened the door, he was greeted with the mochi boy. Jimin has his hand lifted up indicating that he was about to knock. They were too close enough to their liking. So both of them stepped back immediately.

Taehyung also got up from his seat and came across his table.

"Ohh...hyung, I'm sorry. I didn't see you coming.", Jimin appologized immediately.

"Its not your fault, Jiminaah!", Hoseok flashed him his heart smile and left.

Jimin watched him in awestruck. Taehyung cleared his throat to bring him back from his trance.

Jimin entered the room with an eye to eye smile.

"Did you see that?", he squealed pointing his index finger towards Hoseok.

"He didn't shout at me and smiled. Aaahh...pinch me...pinch me, Tae. I ain't dreaming right.", he sighed dramatically placing his hand on his chest.

Taehyung rolled his eyes before pinching him on his arm.

"Aaahh...", Jimin grunted in pain, "...not too hard, you idiot. Aishh...it fucking hurts so much.", he whined rubbing the area which turned red due to the impact of Taehyung's fingers.