Chapter - 46

In no time they reached to the designer wedding suits shop and began their hunt of selecting the wedding suits. Everytime Jin and Amber argued on the selected suits...if Jin would love the fabric then Amber would reject it because of the design and if she would select one Jin would reject it because of the colour. That went for hours, making the poor bodyguard to sigh in boredom.

He couldn't understand why they were taking so much of time to select mere a suit. He opened his mouth wide and yawned loudly, provoking the duo to glare at him with bullet in their eyes. He immediately closed his mouth and picked up the book lying on the table infront of him, opened it and covered his face, blocking their death glares at him.

The duo rolled their eyes in unison and again got back to their work. After few more hours finally both of them selected two matching wedding suits for Jin and Namjoon. After that they both went to women's section and started to choose Amber's dress.

"See, I told you she look amazing in this dress.", Jungkook sequealed on watching Amber in turquiose colour gown with a big bow at the waist and decorated with beads at the neckline.

Jin rolled his eyes, while Amber sighed.

"You told the same thing for the previous dresses also.", Jin tilted his head, raising his eyebrows at Jungkook.

"Huh? Did I?", Jungkook pointed himself with wide eyes.

Jin and Amber pursed their lips and nodded in sync.

"Aaaah....", Jungkook scratched his nape and then shrugged his shoulders, "What can I do? She look amazingly beautiful in all the dresses."

He pouted, scratching his nose innocently.

Jin chuckled and ruffled his hair slightly, "Come on! Help me to select an extraodinary dress for my would be sister-in-law."

Consequently, all of them agreed on one pink colour gown decorated with laces and net, designed with beads and stones.

According to both the Js, Amber looked stunning in that sweetheart neckline long gown dress.

"Shall we go now?", Jungkook asked adjusting the shopping bags in one hand and sliding his another hand inside his pocket to dig out the car keys.

"Aa...aa...", Amber shook her head with sparkling eyes, "...not so early, Mr. Bodyguard.", she tugged to his arm, entangling her arms around.

"We have to select your dress too."

"For me?", Jungkook widened his eyes with raised eyebrows, eyeing both of them.

With a wide grin, they both nodded, making the bodyguard all flustered.

"There is no need, Dr. Kim."

Amber immediately tugged one arm around Jungkook's bicep and chimed in, "Why not? Its a special day of our family...the most awaiting special day and you're the part of our family so you should also look fabulous that day. And moreover its my Jinnie and Joonie oppa's marraige...everything should be perfect. Understand....?!"

She wriggled her eyebrows, pressing her lips together in a thin line.

Amber dragged him to another store of Men's clothing and then selected a suit for him.

"So....all shopping done!", Jin rested his back on the car seat, "Drop me at my house, JK."

Amber snapped at an instant, "Why? You always stay with me whenever oppa is out of town then why not today?"

She complained impatiently as she remembered Taehyung's daunting and she didn't want her oppa to be with Taehyung. She stared at him, jutting out her lower lip slightly.