Chapter 8

"Hyung...."

"Taehyung...."

Jin was frozed for a moment. He didn't believed Taehyung was standing infront of him. But then he dashed towards him. Jin was shocked to see his blood stained jacket and hands.

"What has happened to you? Are you hurt?", he asked while turning Taehyung to either side.

"Yeah, hyung...I'm fine!"

"When you came from New York? Why didn't you tell me that you're coming? What the hell you're doing here and why you're stained in blood?", Jin profusely kept bashing him with questions.

"Hyung, let me speak...", Taehyung said while raising his hands.

Jin nodded his head but before Taehyung could say anything they were interrupted by a nurse, "Dr. Kim Miss Amber is in OT and Dr. Kang is now operating her. She has been shot.", then she pointed towards Taehyung, " He brought Miss Amber in an injured state."

Jin turned his glance towards the nurse and then again back to Taehyung.
"What???", he frowned his face with shock, "She has been shot but how and why?"

Taehyung let out a deep sigh and then said in a calm tone, "While saving me she was shot by a rogue. But wait...why you're so concerned about her?"

Jin was about to say something to him when the doctor approached to them while removing his mask and gloves.

"We're successful to take out the bullet. She lossed a lot of blood but nothing to worry she is fine....out of danger. We have shifted her to ICU."

"Can I see her?", Jin asked worriedly.

"Not now, Dr. Kim. She is unconscious. May be tomorrow when she'll be awake you can meet her.", Dr. Kang smiled.

"Thank you, Dr. Kang.", Jin bowed.

"Aaaah! No..no..no need to thank me. We're doctors and its our duty. Thank to this young man. He brought her in the right time otherwise it must be near to impossible to save her because of the blood loss."

He patted Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung bowed to him and then the later left.

"You brought her? She got shot while saving you? What's going on Taehyung? Mind explaining.", Jin said anxiously.

"Jin.", suddenly a voice interrupted them.

They both turned their heads towards the voice and found Namjoon was sprinting towards them.

Taehyung rolled his eyes while Namjoon furrowed his eyes as the later approached to them.

"Joon....Am...", Jin tried to grab Namjoon's attention from Taehyung but he was cut off by him, "What he is doing here?"

"Hmm...me?", Taehyung pouted rubbing his index finger on his chin, "Let me guess!", then pressed his lips together and said mockingly, "Mmm.. saving someone's life."

Namjoon gave him a cold stare.
"Joon...Amy is fine.", Jin again jumped in between just to ease the tension in the air.

"Amy...??", Taehyung raised his eyebrows then suddenly it hit to him, "That means....", he turned towards the operation theatre and chuckled, "Kim Amber.... Amy...Kim Namjoon's sister....woahh!"

Namjoon bite his inner cheek with raised eyebrow. Jin understood the heaviness in the air so he touched Taehyung's arm who was giggling, "Tae....what had happened? How she got shot?"

"Well...", Taehyung sighed,"On my way from airport some rogues attack me and Amber got shot while saving me. She took the bullet which was supposed for me."