Chapter - 39

Jimin's eyes popped out from its sockets, "Miss Amber??? Are you sure?"

Taehyung nodded without looking at him. His eyes were still fixetted on the pendant.

"Aaahh, Tae!! Remember you said Choi tried to harass her in the party. May be at that time he took it from her.", Jimin tried to state his logic.

Taehyung shook his head, "I don't remembered whether she wore it to the party that evening or not, but on the next day when she came to see me, I saw it around her neck."

"That means....", Jimin didn't completed his sentence and stared at Taehyung with utter shock.

Taehyung kept his unaverted gaze on the pendant. His mind and heart both were debating among themselves to believe on the circumstances or not.

Deep in his heart he knew Amber was too fragile and vulnerable to do such things but the presence of her pendant on the crime scene was arousing alot of questions in his mind.

"I wanna see her."

With a jerk he jumped off from his chair, grabbed his jacket and darted out of the cabin in a lightning speed.

"Tae...Tae, listen! What happened? Where are you going?", Jimin shouted but Taehyung has already left the cabin.

He sighed distressly and shook his head, "Why he is so impulsive?"

He muttered under his breath.

On the other hand, Taehyung immediately dashed out of his company building ignoring all the judgemental stares at him. On the way he bumped into someone but instead of acknowledging the person, he ignored him completely and got into his car.

The person against whom he bumped into was none other than Hoseok. He stood there frozed for few moments in dazed then shrugging his shoulders he went inside the building.

"So....Joonie oppa, when you two are getting married?", Amber threw her sudden question out of the blue, when she saw the coupke all lovey dovey on the dining table during breakfast.

Jin choked on his food and Namjoon spat out the water which he was drinking at that very monent. Jungkook, who was there third wheeling between the couple stared at all of them with his big doe eyes.

Watching her two brother's shocked reactions, Amber chuckled delightedly.

"You two...seriously?!", she sighed, "Are you two just started dating that you gave me such a dramatic reactions for my simple question? Guys, its been more then 10 years of your relationship. T. E. N. 10 years... Do you guys understood what does it mean?", she rolled her eyes.

"Amy, how could you ask such a question out of the blue?", Namjoon wiped his mouth with the napkin and threw it on the plate.

"Why not? What's wrong??", Amber shrugged her shoulders, "Don't you guys wanna marry? How many more years do you guys need to get married finally?"

"Amy, its not in our hands. I mean we can't just put rings and get married. It needs alot of planning and preparation.", Jin stated.

"Seriously...??", Amber narrowed her eyes at Jin, "Oppa, are you hearing your words? You need planning and preparation? Don't forget your boyfriend is the most famous business tycoon of Seoul.", she uttered those last words, making her eyes bigger then usual.

Jin was about to speak something but Amber cut off him, "Just tell me how much time you guys need to finally get settled? Its been 10 years. Just see the couples of your age already been parents of 2-3 years toddlers.", she rolled her eyes and stabbed the fork into her pancakes, nibbled it and gulped down in one go.