Chapter - 56

"Now tell me what you wanna talk.", Hoseok spoke as soon as they entered into his cabin.

Amber flickered her eyes all around the cabin and when she heard Hoseok's question, she stared at him for a moment. Then she stroded closer to him and straight away slapped him hard.

Hoseok's face turned to his right from the impact of her slap. He in an instant placed his left palm on his cheek to ease the burning sensation. He snapped his head towards Amber and stared at her bewildered... confusion was stumped all over his face.

"Amy, wha....", before Hoseok could complete his sentence Amber slapped him on his another cheek.

Then she immediately grabbed his collar and screamed at his face, "Why you're doing this, Hobi? Why you're stuck in your past? Its been five years, Hobi, why you're not moving on?"

She yanked him hard to the side and sighed gazing at him, "Whatever happened five years ago it was not your fault, Hobi. Its just an accident... an unfortunate accident that changed all of our lives. You..me..Jinnie oppa.. Joonie oppa...nobody is same as before. I know you had your own reasons to do what you have done and I'm not mad at you, Hobi. In these 5 years I never hated you instead I missed you alot."

"I missed you too, Amy.", Hoseok spoke in soft tone, "Thank you for understanding me. I really love you alot...love you so much."

The pair of eyes who were staring at both of them were now brimmed with tears and a fat drop of tear broke the waterline from one eye, cascaded down.

"Hobi, please! Don't say it again and again. You know my answer."

"Yes, I know but I can't stop myself from loving you. You love me or not it doesn't matter to me anymore."

"But it matters to someone else, Hobi.", Amber's voice was stern, "Someone who loves you with all their heart but you're stuck in your past and not giving a damn to it. Mr. Park loves you, Hobi."

"Amy, how did you know?", Hoseok queried in daze.

"It doesn't matter how I know all now matter is this truth that Mr. Park loves you with all his heart."

"But I love you, Amy. How can I accept his feelings?"

"Hobi...how many times I'll tell you that I love you but not as my partner instead as my big brother...my best friend. To me you're like my Joonie oppa then how can you expect me to accept your feelings?", Amber spoke disdainfully.

"Amy...", before Hoseok could complete his sentence Amber held his hands and with a pleading voice she implored, "I want you to be happy in your life, Hobi and that happiness is with Mr. Park. I have always prayed for your well being, Hobi and you don't know how happy I'm to see you safe...healthy...doing so well in your life. God has listened to me, Hobi. Please...please, Hobi, give a chance to Mr. Park for my sake!"

She knitted her eyebrows and stared at him. Hoseok nodded slowly pursing his lips tightly, lowering his gaze. Tears already brimmed in his eyes. Amber again engrossed him in her embrace.

"Thank you, Hobi. Mr. Park is a very good guy. I met him so many times and he seems to be a very humble guy. You know the pain of loving someone so don't give that same pain to someone who loves you so much."

"Hmm...", Hoseok could only hummed in response.

The pair of eyes which were staring at them closed momentarily just to get rid of the tears which tumbled down on his cheeks. Suddenly the eye shot opened, he immediately swirled around and ran from there.

"Why are you here, Amy?", Hoseok inquired.

Amber gasped as her eyes widened, "Aaaahh...", she cleared her throat, "...I came here to meet Taehyung."