Chapter - 65

Amber was stunned...she was frozed....not able to comprehend actually what was happening with her. After a brief moment she realised that she has been kissed and when this thought crossed her mind she pushed Hoseok with all her strength.

She gasped hard for air and wiped her lips harshly with the back of her hand. She immediately scooted near to him and slapped him hard on his left cheek. Hoseok face turned to his right because of the impact.

"How dare you, Hoseok? How dare you to kiss me without my consent? How could you stoop so low...so...so low?", she raged in anger.

Hoseok tried to come closer to her but she stopped him by extending her hand infront of his face.

"Don't come closer to me, Jung Hoseok! Don't you dare to touch me again."

"Amy, listen! I'm sorry to kiss you without your consent but, Amy accept my feelings...please! Don't push me away like this. I love you...", Hoseok pleaded desperately.

Amber was beyond angered it was an understatement after what Hoseok has done to her. She has never thought in her dreams that Hoseok could do such a cheap thing...he could cross his limits and invade her personal space. He has stole her first kiss which she has kept for her special person...which she has planned to be special...she has dreamt of so many beautiful moments but Hoseok ruined everything.

"Just leave me alone, Hoseok! Just stay away from me...I don't wanna see your face anymore. Just get lost!", she pushed him hard, "Remember one more thing if you dare to invade my personal space anymore I'll file a complaint of harassment against you in police."

With that she opened her car door and got inside. Before Hoseok could reach to her, she left.

Hoseok was left devastated. He kicked the stone on the road and hit hard on his thigh with his fist. He was ashamed of what he has done in his chagrin. He knew after what he did Amber was never gonna talk to him. He pulled his hair in despair.

Amber reached home annoyingly,  throwing her things all around the hall. She threw her bag near the entrance...flipped her shoes near the couch...literally tore apart her bow tie from her neck and threw it near the staircase. Then she sprinted towards her room...in her room also she was enraged. She kept pacing back and forth, clenching her jaw and fist hard.

The burning sensation of Hoseok's lips on her lips made her snappish. She let out a loud growl and threw the things from the table. She totally disgruntled her room, screaming on top of her lungs.

She didn't came down for lunch nor open the door when maid knocked. Late in evening when Junseo and Namjoon returned home, servants told them about everything. Both father and son were shocked to hear all that as they have never seen Amber behaving like this. Even the servants were also surprised on Amber's outburst.

"I think I should go and check her. Maid told that she didn't had her lunch too.", Namjoon said and Junseo nodded.

"Amy...open the door, baby!", Namjoon knocked at her door.

Amber didn't gave any answer so he slightly push the door and to his dismay the door was open. Amber might have opened it when she have heard their voices.

Namjoon push the door more to go inside but as he put his foot inside he was left dumbfounded. Amber's room was totally disoriented...things were thrown all around her room.

"Amy?", he called her eerily.

She was sitting on the corner of her bed with her head hung low. He moved near to her.

Placing his hand on her shoulder he queried, "What happened, Amy?"

Amber raised her head and her tear soaked lashes met with his. Namjoon immediately squatted down and engulfed her face in his palms.