Chapter - 73

Namjoon's and Hyunsik's joint venture turned out to be a huge success which made both the families name as a brand in the corporate world. People took their names as example and trend setter in the corporate world.

Namjoon was very happy as this success of his was a gateway to get his Jinnie with Minjun's consent. Finally his dream to marry Jin was going to be true and he was excited for it.

Amber was also very happy for her brothers. She always wished her lovestory to be like her brothers and somewhere deep in her heart she knew it would be true but little did she knew that if her brother's lovestory had Minjun as a hindrance in his life then she had Hyunsik in her life. The only difference between them was Namjoon knew who was the hindrance but Amber was still unaware of it.

She never paid attention to Hyunsik whenever he was near to her and Hyunjin. She has her full attention on Hyunjin only. Her world always rotated around Hyunjin. She loved him more than anything which made her to turn blind eye towards Hyunsik.

Even if Hyunsik tried numerous time to control his raged emotions...tried to calm down his ticking nerves, he was unable to do that as the love birds always provoke him unknowingly hugging, kissing infront of him.

Hyunsik was aware of the fact that Hyunjin hasn't told Amber about their conversation. Hyunjin has first thought to tell Amber everything but when he saw how the relationship was between the Kims and Parks, he decided to keep his mouth shut. He knew his girlfriend very well...if she would come to know about the meeting and conversation she would blow up and would destroy the good relationship between the two partners.

"Oppa...don't lose your hope.", Amber remarked as she caressed Namjoon's hair, "Let appa deal with it. I'm sure he'll definitely sort this out."

Namjoon glanced at her and with a sigh embraced her tightly in his arms.

Resting his head on her crown, he uttered, "This time I'm not gonna listen to anyone. I want my Jinnie and this time I'll get him whether his appa give his consent or not."

"Yes...yes, oppa! We'll surely get him.", Amber agreed forcing Namjoon to tighten his grip around her.

Junseo was watching his kids from afar. He wiped his tears and gazed towards the big photoframe of his wife.

He padded closer to it. Caressing it, he spoke, "This time I failed to give my kids what they have wished for so long. I failed as a father. I don't think now I can control Namjoon anymore. He has already suffered alot and now I won't stop him for anything. If he wanna marry Jin without Mr. Kim's consent then I won't stop him. He deserve it. Jin deserve it. Both of them have struggled alot and they both deserve to be together...to be happy."

He wiped his tears and padded to his room.

After Jin's convocation ceremony the coupke were hopeful that Minjun would definitely accept their relationship but when Namjoon and Jin talked to him, he again insulted Namjoon and was adamant on his previous decision. He told them that he would never ever gonna accept their relationship and they coukd marry after his death.

Namjoon was left shuddered. Jin was also not in any different state. All his dreams and hopes were shattered into pieces. This time where Jin was totally heartbroken Namjoon was determinant to make Jin his by hook or crook. And from the thoughts of Junseo it was clear that this time was also ready to face any sort of consequences for his son's love.

"So you decided that you won't accept my relationship with Namjoon and your decision is final?", Jin queried his father who was sitting on the couch in living room, checking his student's answer sheets.

Hearing his son's question, Minjun let out an annoyed sigh. He removed his glasses and glanced at Jin annoyingly.

"Ain't I made myself clear to you two, Seokjin, when your boyfriend came? Listen I don't have time to again hear the same ranting about your relationship...about your boyfriend and his family. Let me do my work.", he waved his hand carelessly, shooing Jin away.