Chapter - 44

Unbeknownst to the feelings of the other two, Hoseok continued his story, "I fell in love with her apart of the age gap. I didn't know when my affection turned to love...when I started to see her not as my sister rather as my girl. Everything turned out beautiful after that. For three years I tried hard to suppress my feelings for her but with every passing year my love for her increased and finally the day came when I couldn't control my feelings. I confessed her.", he paused to take a deep breath, "I confessed how much I love her...how much I need her in my life but..."

"But??", both the males spoke at once when Hoseok's voice trailed off.

Hoseok sniffled and then continued, "She rejected.", he chuckled dryly, "She rejected my love very politely. She has always seen me as her elder brother...her best friend...her path lighter. She has never thought about me like that. She tried to make me understand but I was admanant and I didn't listen to her. I announced my love for her infront of everyone. Shamelessly, I proclaimed that if she can't be mine then I won't let her be of anyone. In my madness I didn't cared about anyone...neither Namjoon nor uncle Kim. Namjoon was hurt and felt betrayed so he always tried to keep Amy away from me. I started to harass Amy mentally by calling her...texting her...and even trying to meet her outside the house...outside the school...her dancing classes. Because of my continuous bugging Namjoon hired a bodyguard and that was the huge mistake of his life which turned their life upside down... pushed my Amy to the world of darkness and pain."

Hoseok stopped speaking as tears started to fall from his eyes. Jimin placed his hand on his shoulder and patted just to calm him down.

"Now you know, Jimin, why I can't reciprocate your feelings.", Hoseok uttered those words with his head hung low and sniffling nose.

"But hyung...", Taehyung barged in before anyone could say anything, "...Amber doesn't love you then why you're still waiting for her?"

"Because I love her.", Hoseok's stern and loud voice echoed in the room.

He lifted his eyes and stared directly into Taehyung's eyes, "I love her since I understood what's love. I love her more then anything. For me the meaning of love is Amy and now its all that matters to me whether she love me back or not. She has suffered alot because of me and I owe my life to her.", he swirled his head towards Jimin, "That's why, Jimin, please don't waste your time on me. You're the most adorable and cutest person I have met in my life. Please...you deserve much better person then me. M not good enough for you."

They both shared a hurtful look with tearful eyes and dejected heart.

Taehyung stared at both of them and then cleared his throat, "What has happened to her, hyung, because of you?"

Hoseok startled a bit on hearing his question. All those horrenduous memories flashed infront of his eyes. He closed his eyes for a moment to calm down his  raging heart and overwhelmed emotions. As he closed his eyes a single tear escaped from his left eye and rolled down on his cheek.

"Its none of your business.", he uttered those words through gritted teeth as he remembered how Amber held Jungkook's arm to stop him from spilling anything.

"Hyung, tell us everything. We should know what's happening with you.", Taehyung tried to convince him but he stood up from his chair with a jerk.

"That's enough for you two. What has happened with Amy and what's happening with me its none of your concern anymore.", he spoke in a very stern voice and left the room.

"Hyung....", Jimin's soft pkeading voice trailed off.

"Its all over.", he spoke again grabbing Taehyung's attention.