Chapter - 51

Jin took a long bath or to say cried alot under the shower. He was still in daze from the events that took place few moments back. He couldn't believe that he really broke up with Namjoon just one week before their wedding. He sat infront of the mirror to dry his hair. Staring at his wrecked reflection on the mirror he again broke into tears.

"Why, Joonie...why? Why you do that? Why you pushed me away? Why you didn't hugged me tight when I was leaving? How I'll live without you and Amy? Amy...?", Jin was mumbling to himself when all of a sudden he remembered about Amber.

"What she would be doing right now? She must be crying for sure. Joonie is so poor in comforting her. I should call her.", he picked the phone from the side table and was about to dial Amber's number when Namjoon's words rang inside his head.

"You have to cut all your ties with your brother if you want to be with us."

He slumped down on his bed and placing his hands on his either sides, drooped his shoulders.

"I'm sorry, Amy. In our fight you are batterd evitably. I'm so sorry, my sweetie...I'm so sorry."

He facepalmed his face and let out a loud whimper. He laid down on the bed crying his eyes out.

Amber was also not in a different state. She was also bawling her heart out. Namjoon tried to talk to her but she asked him to leave her alone. Jungkook was sad to see the things turned out in that way.

Nobody slept that night everybody had their own reason for their sleepless night...someone was sad... someone was worried...someone was happy.

Next day the morning was grim in Kim Mansion. Namjoon, Amber and Jungkook were having their breakfast silently without even glancing at each other.

Namjoon thought to make the air little less heavy so he cleared his throat.

"Uhmm...Amy....", but his words were cut off by Amber, "JK, come on! We're getting late for the class."

She straighten up on her feet, when Namjoon held her hand which was on the table.

"Amy, please! Don't ignore me like this.", he implored.

Amber clenched her jaw and inhaled deeply. Tears already brimmed in her eyes threatening to fall down.

"I know I fucked up very badly this time but please don't ignore me like this. It hurts alot. I can't tolerate this pain.", tears already welled up in his eyes ready to break the barrier of his waterline.

Amber turned her eyes towards her brother and sat down on the chair tiredly, "Now you understood Jinnie oppa's pain?! Now you got it why he overreacted?!", she raised her eyebrows and Namjoon nodded.

"I'm not ignoring you, oppa. I...I don't wanna face you as you make me remember Jinnie oppa. I can't live like this, oppa without Jinnie oppa I can't live. Please do something to get him back. Taehyung is using oppa's love against him. We should tell him that but in a way that he'll understand Taehyung's perspective too and will forgive him."

Namjoon blinked his eyes, letting his tears cascade on the cheeks. He nodded slowly.

He cupped her one cheek in his left palm, "How could you be so calm, Amy? You want your Jinnie oppa but don't wanna Taehyung to lose his hyung too."

"Because I don't want him to stay away from his hyung...afterall Jinnie oppa is all he have as his family.", she placed her hand on his hand.

"I'm sorry, Amy.", he whispered.

Amber sensed his grief and patted on his hand.

"I'm happy that you understood your mistake but don't say sorry to me. Someone else deserves your sorry.", then she stood up and moved closer to her brother. Snaking her arms around her brother's shoulder, she rested her chin on his crown.