Chapter 3

Namjoon came home in evening. Amber was in the garden so it was only Namjoon and Jin in the kitchen. Jin prepared coffee for the two.

They settled on the chairs placed before the kitchen isle.

"We have went to see Dr. Choi.", Jin spoke after sipping his coffee.

Namjoon raised his eyebrows while sipping his coffee.

"Joon, I think we should now stop being overprotective towards Amy.", Jin spoke while gazing his coffee mug.

Namjoon's POV:
I stared at Jin puzzled not getting what he wanted to say.

Not getting any response from me he shifted his gaze towards me and continued, "Today I came to know, Joon that we're the ones who are not letting her to move in her life because of our overprotectiveness."

He paused and sipped his coffee. I also took a sip from my mug.

 I also took a sip from my mug

"Dr. Choi clarified alot of quirks related to Amy....why she is having nightmares again and how it can be stopped. He asked me to let her join in any dance and music classes so that she can pursue her dream."

I bolted, "WHAT??? Are you serious? I mean....No...I'm not letting her go anywhere. You know, Jin its so unsafe for her."

"Joon, calm down please and listen to me. Dr. Choi said it'll be good for her. If she'll concentrate on things which makes her happy it'll help her to move on in her life and that's we always wanted for her....isn't it?!", he debated anxiously.

"But, Jin.....", I kept my mug on the table and chided, "....its risky. Do you remembered once we took her to a party and she got a panic attack? Do you want to see her in that pain again? Sorry....I won't let her to go any damn classes but yes if its for her happiness I can hire a personal dance tutor who'll come to home and train her."

With that I stood up from the chair. Jin held my wrist and pleaded, "Please...Joon, listen to me first. Please!"

I looked at him. He was staring at me with pleading eyes. I know that Jin loves Amy as her own baby sister and he was the one who took care of her during her crucial days and he was always there during her treatment. Because of him only I was able to concentrate in my appa's business. I don't doubt his intention. He also wants Amy to be happy but what he was saying its not applicable. But...I can't ignore him. He is the one who hold my world so I nodded.

He took a deep breath and made me sit again.

"After what had happened with her you became very protective and possessive for her. I'm not blaming you for that because I used to bother myself for her too. But....we didn't even realised in our concerns that we gradually drew her away from everything. Inorder to keep her safe, we created such a shield around her that it made her unable to see outside of that shield. 5 yrs have passed since that incident but it seems as if the time has stopped for her."