Chapter-13

Taehyung's POV:
"Really...Chris, you seriously thought that you'll double cross me and I won't find it out.", I smirked at him while settling myself on the couch.

Chris was standing infront of me with a shocked expression.

"It took me a while but atlast I caught you."

I pointed my two forefingers towards him making a sign of an imaginary gun shooting at him, "Bang!"

He flinched on his spot which made me chuckle.

"Your time is over, Taehyung.", he spoke trying to suppress his fear but I could sense how much scared he was.

I let out a dry chuckle and stood up from the couch. I slowly trotted towards him making him stumble backwards.

"Lo...look, Taehyung, Mr. Lee knew everything about you and your business. He has already sent his man to your New York branch office to acquire it.", he lifted his arm to see his watch, "Haa....your office must be under his control now."

He smirked at me and how desperately I wanted to snatch that smirk from his face.

"Jimin....", instead of answering him I called Jimin.

He came closer to us with his mobile and I took it. He has already called that person to whom I wanted to talk so putting it on speaker I moved it near my mouth.

"JB hyung, how's the situation there in our office?", I asked over the phone.

A playful giggle was heard from the other side of the phone, "Ohhh...we're having so much fun here, Taehyung. Lee is such a prankster. He send such a fragile boys to the office...couldn't take few punches and claimed that they'll captured the office. Just listen to their grunts and groans.", JB hyung answered back excitedly.

He perhaps moved his phone near to those guys as their groans in pain could be heard clearly.

Now an evil smirk played on my lips when I saw the colour of Chris's face was changing bit by bit.

I didn't shift my eyes from him and ordered in phone, "Hyung, have fun and do take good care of the boys."

"Yessss....Boss! Don't worry. We have our LA gangster here so we'll have lots of fun."

I laughed out loud as I could clearly imagined them having fun with Lee's men. With a grin on my lips I cut the call and handed the phone to Jimin.

"What do you think me, Chris? Am I a fool? Yeah it took me a while to put my hands on you because I trusted you. You're with us from the fresh years of college. That's why it never crossed to my mind.", I growled clenching my fists.

"Yes...it never crossed to your mind because all you have in your mind is Jimin...just Jimin. He is the one whom you trust and rely on. Have you ever given me a chance to proove myself? No...never because your eyes are always on Jimin. He is your best friend but what about me, Taehyung. I was also there when you started from nothing but what you gave me. Just a simple Head Manager of all departments but to Jimin you gave him your PA's position. All important deals..appointments..meetings were attended by Jimin and for me...I was just a mere employee, who has to report you about what is going on in the company. I'm not a babysitter of your company, Taehyung.", Chris kept on blurting out his all deep thoughts infront of me.

I knew he never liked Jimin but he hated him to this extent I have never imagined it.

"You and Jimin take all the important decisions for the company but me.... I was just there to assist you two. Jimin also bosses me around even if he is also an employee like me. Lee gave me a good offer and I accepted it. He gave me a partnership offer in his company. After you he is the second in gaming industry so if you're out of the race then he'll be on top and being his partner me too will be on the top.", he continued his blabbering and I listened to his all nonsense just to know why he choose Lee over me and now I know why he choose to betray me.