Chapter 1

She was again shivering in her sleep. Her lips were quivering...eyes squishing continuously as if they saw something malignant which they don't want to see.All of a sudden she heard a voice.

*"Hey....Babygirl! Miss me....."*, followed by sinister laugh.

She was startled and woke up with a jerk screaming her lungs out with hands on ears.

Her night suit was drenched in sweat. Her cheeks were stained with her continuous flowing of tears. She has tightly squished her eyes.

Namjoon on hearing her scream from the other room came running to the room. He switched on the lights and saw his sister in a absurd state. He darted to her and pulled her forcibly into his strong arms.

"Amy....Amy...its OK....its OK! I'm here...I'm here....Ssssshhhh!", he tried to calm her in the best way he can.

He kissed her on her crown and rested his chin on her head. She clutched the hem of his shirt tightly  and buried her face in his chest.

She whispered in between her sobs, "O....oppa....", unable to say anything she sobbed silently.

"Sssshhh!", he shooshed her.

After few minutes she calmed down and pulled herself from him.
Namjoon wiped her tears and tucked her hair strands behind her ears. He cupped her face and kiss on her forehead.
"I already said that I should sleep with you. Look how scared you are."

She lowered her gaze and sniffed.
"I didn't want to bother you, oppa."

"Amy....", he called her affectionately and caressed her cheek, "...you never bother me. Please never say that again. I'm always here for you. OK!"
Namjoon raised his eyebrows.

Then he suddenly stood up and grabbed her wrist, "Come let's go!", and he leads her outside the room.

They both came to the kitchen. While Amber settled herself on the chair before the isle, Namjoon prepared ramen and coffee for the duo.

"Its tasty, oppa.", she complimented eating her ramen.
Namjoon squished his eyes and smiled widely showing his dimples which made Amber to pinch his cheeks.

"You look cute when you smile. Jin oppa surely must have been fell for these dimples.", Amber chuckled.

Namjoon choked his coffee. Amber let out a giggle.
"Even after all these years, you still blush like this whenever I take Jin oppa's name."

Namjoon gave a death glare to Amber, "I'm not blushing. Its just you mentioned Jin out of nowhere. That's it."

He tried to hide his flustered face and took the dishes to the sink.

Amber went near him and hugged him from back. She rested her head on his broad back.

"You miss him alot, right?! I also miss him. It has been 2 weeks. When he is coming back from his conference."

Namjoon turned and patted her head, "Tomorrow....in afternoon! So be ready we'll go to pick him and have our lunch at your favourite restaurent."

Amber raised her eyebrows and shook her head.

"No..no..no! I'm not going anywhere with you two. He is returning after 2 weeks. You guys should spent some time alone and by the way I don't wanna be a third wheel between you two love birds."

She stick out her tongue to Namjoon and he squished her face. Then both of them went to the study room.

Namjoon took out a book and settled himself on the couch. Amber laid down placing her head on his lap.