Chapter - 53

"Taehyung ruined everything, Amy.", Namjoon's dissappointed voice rang over the phone.

He called her as soon as he reached office. He was literally fuming in anger. His blood was boiling remembering the incident happened few minutes ago. He immediately called Amber and informed her what happened in Jin's house.

Amber was dumbstruck. She was left dejected to hear how Taehyung didn't let both the couple to talk and resolve.

After talking to Namjoon for few minutes she hung up the call. Watching her defeated face Bambam and Yugyeom raised their eyebrows to each other and queried her.

"What happened, Amy? Things didn't worked out?"

Amber pressed her lips and shook her head in 'No'.

"Damn! Why things turned so awful? We were so happy for Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung but now it seems we have to wait for long.", Yugyeom spoke in a sad tone.

When Amber arrived at the class both Bambam and Yugyeom saw her gloomy face. They sensed something was wrong with their friend so they inquired and Amber explained them everything. On listening to the whole story both of them were left shocked.

"I should have seen it before and shouldn't have sent oppa to Jinnie oppa's house.", Amber sighed as she slouched down on her car seat.

After the class she and Jungkook were about to leave the class and they got inside the car. Listening to Amber's words, Jungkook halted.

"What do you mean?"

Amber simply let out a sigh and smiled faintly, "Taehyung didn't let them both talk and resolve everything."

Jungkook hummed in response. Averting his eyes towards the road he started the engine and drove off.

"Oppa is not recieving my call and not even replying to my messages. What should I do?", she slammed her phone on her forehead lightly.

"We can go and meet him at his hospital.", Jungkook suggested.

"No...JK, we can't infact we shouldn't because it'll be embarassing for oppa. He won't be able to talk to us freely. His colleagues, staffs everyone will be there. Its not a good idea.", Amber scrunched her nose and shook her head.

"Then what are you planning to do?", Jungkook chuckled at her.

"Nothing. I think I should do nothing for now. Jinnie oppa must be too anxious to listen anything. So it would be good if I don't bother him for sometime."

"And what about the wedding next week?", Jungkook casted a quick glance on her.

She slouched more in her seat and facepalmed herself as if trying to hide herself from Jungkook.

"I don't wanna think about it now. We'll see that later.", she mumbled out the words.

Jungkook ruffled her hair and with a chuckle, he again concentrated on the road.

*'I'm sorry, JK...I can't tell you what I'm planning to do. All these things happened because of me. Everyone is suffering just because of me so now it should be me who should face the consequences and should redeem everything.'*

Thinking those things Amber removed her hands from her face and stared outside the window.

Taehyung was in his office working on his laptop when a soft knock grabbed his attention.

He announced 'come in' in his deep voice without averting his eyes from his laptop.

"These are the papers you asked to prepare, Boss.", Jimin placed a red file on the table infront of Taehyung.