Chapter-32

Namjoon's POV:
I was amused to see his confidence. Inside in my mind a storm of emotions was raging on but outside I have kept my cold demeanour.

He spoke again when he saw me sitting all silent, "I know its nothing for you but then also losing 100 million dollar that also without any reason is not a profitable decision, Mr. Kim. So just stop all these nonsense and start all over again."

He stood up and extended his hand towards me. I stared at his hand and then my gaze shifted to his face. He was smirking at his thought that he won. His smugy smirk was ticking my nerves but then what he said pushed me to the edge.

"Come on, Mr. Kim! You can't cancel my partnership as it would cost you more than 100 million dollars.", he raised his eyebrow, "I know everything about your sister's past. So don't risk your everything, Mr. Kim by cancelling this partnership."

That's it! It was all over. He has lost all the chances of forgiveness after he uttered about my Amy.

I clenched my jaw and without averting my eyes from his face, I literally yelled out, "Yoongi...make sure all the documents were legally postulated. Everything should be written and explained clearly so that there will be no pit hole in any of the clause."

"Yess, boss.", Yoongi nodded and was about to leave when my voice halted his steps.

"One more thing.", I spoke eyeing to Choi, "Forfeit all the deals...cancel all transactions between Kim's corps and Choi group of enterprises and make sure Choi group of enterprises doesn't have any traces in corporate world."

I gritted my teeth and glared at Choi.

"Namjoon...", Choi shouted,"...you couldn't do this to me. I have gambled my everything in this project. I would go bankrupt and would end on roads."

"That you should have thought before touching my sister and blackmailing her.", I snarled at him as I could see how his face turned to pale.

Yoongi was still standing there near the door so I tilted my head to look at him.

"Yoongles...do it faster, bro. I can't wait for all this to be done. Wanna enjoy some time with my family."

"Yes, Namjoon. I'm already on my way.", he flashed his gummy smile and left the room.

"Door is open, Choi. Leave!", I uttered without looking at him.

"Namjoon, you can't do this to me.", he retorted.

"Ohh...so sorry, Choi! I already did it. Just leave before I call the guards."

Choi humped in arrogance, "You gonna pay for this, Kim Namjoon. Don't forget I know all of your deepest secrets and I can use it against you. Just a fact of time and then you and your empire would scramble down in no time."

"GUARDS!!", I yelled and in no time two of my guards in black suits dashed inside.

"Threw this man out of the building.", instantly they grabbed him and dragged him outside.

"Namjoon, I won't spare you. You gonna pay for this. I'll not let you live peacefully.", he kept ranting as my guards dragged him outside and I shook my head sighing.

I fixed my tie and gazed at the photo frame that was placed on the table. It was of Amy and Jin's photograph. They were both cuddling each other,  flashing an ear to ear grin. The photo was emitting immense happiness of both of them. It was one of my favourite photo of my family. Jinnie and Amy...both were my world, without whom I couldn't imagine my life.

A smile danced on my lips too, watching the two most important people of my life smiling widely. They are my life and I would do anything to keep them happy and safe.