Chapter 5

Two weeks passed after Amber joined the classes. She would usually come to the class early and practice alone before anyone arrives. She would always stay within herself....would never talk to anyone except Yugyeom and Bambam.

They will always try to stick to her....talking about random stuffs to make her comfortable....help her in learning the hard moves. Amber would feel comfortable around them. Their cute smiles....gibberish talks...goofing nature made her to open up slightly to them.

After a long time she felt safe and comfy with someone except her brothers. Yugyeom also suggested her to join music classes with them. She was enjoying this time with her new friends.

Jin and Namjoon also felt some changes in her and were happy to see her moving on from her dark past. But as of their protective instincts towards Amber they always keep an eye on her.

Everything was going well but there was something which kept bothering Amber or should say someone who kept on bothering Amber and getting on the nerves of Yugyeom and Bambam and that someone is the fuckboy of the class, Jack.

From the first day Jack had his eye on Amber. He would always try to get close to her...try to talk to her...try to find ways to touch her but everytime the duo would stand as a shield for Amber.

One day during the dance practice the instructor announced, "Today we'll practice our dance in duo. I'll divide you guys in partners."

Amber's POV:
Everybody shouted in excitement but me....I was nervous or I should say I was scared....scared of having a partner.

I looked at Yugy and Bamy worriedly but they smiled and patted my back.
"Don't worry....its just a part of practice....helping each other to improve the skills."

The instructor finally made the list. According to that list Yugy and Bamy were the partners and I was partnered with Jack.

I was shocked when I heard my name with Jack. Yugy and Bamy also seemed to be little freaked out but they smiled at me not showing their worries.

I was really scared of him. From the day one I never got good vibes from him but now I couldn't do anything. Soon the partners stood close to each other. I gulped the lump formed in my throat and stood with Jack like others.

Music started and everyone moved with the beat of the music. Everything was going fine but then suddenly I felt Jack was touching me in an appropriate way. I tried to avoid his touch and sometimes I would snap his hand but he kept touching me with bad intentions.

My fear which I had forgot in this time it again crept in me. It was really making me vulnerable. Whenever I tried to move away from his touch he would stared at me with a creepy smirk.

Suddenly the music changed and intentionaly he moved to my back. He slipped his hands around my waist and pulled me towards him. I felt a sudden jolt of shock ran all through my body.

I tried to wriggled out of his grip but he held me tighter. He moved his mouth near my ears and whispered, "You can't go any where away from me, babygirl."

I gasped and forgot to take out the air that I inhaled from my lungs. My eyes widened and something in me just died in that very moment. Memories from my past flashed in an instance infront of my eyes. I felt my knees got weaker. My body gone numb. I stopped struggling and he took it as advantage, started to brush his lips on my nape.

I scrunched my face because of the weird sensation. I felt disgusted and I bolted forward, yanking his hand from my waist. I turned and slapped him hard on his left cheek with all the strength I had.

"Don't touch me.", I sreamed my lungs out.
The sound of the slap and my voice echoed one after the other in the whole room. Everybody got startled and their whole attention were directed on me and Jack.